LONQR 2

dyslexic dog

Super Anarchist
Michigan
NINTCHDBPICT000525198284.jpg
Well, if you look at yourself in the mirror, it would seem almost correct.

Bump-n-Grind

Get off my lawn.
Chesapeake Bay/Vail
it's all about perspective.

like a broken watch, that tat is correct from time to time.. lets say your sitting on the edge of an aft facing bunk in the v-berth of a northbound yacht about to lay back for some reverse cowgirl from this fine specimen....  

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Dream-Chaser-Tattoo-Backwards.jpg

Dylan Harraway, a rapper from Virginia, US, recently spent two hours at his local tattoo parlour getting ‘Dream chaser’ inked across his arm. Initially, he was absolutely delighted with the results – until he met up with a pal, when the gaffe became quickly apparent.

Bugsy

Super Anarchist
Canada
Hey Rasp.  Help a guy out. I stared at that tat for 5 minutes.  What am I missing?  (Yes, I am a bit dim.)

Black Sox

Super Anarchist
Dublin, Ireland
I think the tattoo is in mirror writing, which would explain why the selfie he took in photo 1 looks OK (well, relatively so), and the actual photo, photo 2, shows the writing reversed. So he’s walking around with tattoo that is not just stupid in its concept, its stupid in its execution.

If i am right, how the fuck did the tattoo “artist” do it in reverse? Surely that’s very difficult.

I O)n the other hand, (I know), maybe we’ve been punked by someone posting reversed photos, in which case I’ve just wasted a good 10 minutes,

floating dutchman

Super Anarchist
I think the tattoo is in mirror writing, which would explain why the selfie he took in photo 1 looks OK (well, relatively so), and the actual photo, photo 2, shows the writing reversed. So he’s walking around with tattoo that is not just stupid in its concept, its stupid in its execution.

If i am right, how the fuck did the tattoo “artist” do it in reverse? Surely that’s very difficult.

I O)n the other hand, (I know), maybe we’ve been punked by someone posting reversed photos, in which case I’ve just wasted a good 10 minutes,
The whole tat looks photoshoped, so yea.  total waste of time.

justsomeguy!

Super Anarchist
Shithole countries
Ear gives it away.

No, wait, nose gives it away...

No, wait! Eye gives it away. 

And shoulder. 

Through a preponderence of evidence, a forward view. 

Liquid

NFLTG
Over there
More like humans are way more attracted to avalanches. 
hmmm...

Well funded studies have found that humans that die in avalanches are 90% the cause of the avalanche that kills them.

Love is complicated! 

I survived a small avalanche that I created at Squaw Valley (in bounds) after a hike up to Headwall - snow over the lift tower... The boys went that way and I went the other way.

Digging myself out, completely alone, above treeline and lift service was an interesting experience! 

Killer fresh tracks afterwards. Oh, to be young again.....