Looking for DIAM-24s in NA

James Robinson

comox BC
Hi  I see that you are looking for a Diam 24 OD. i have two for sale. They come complete with a tandem trailer and 3 sets of sails for each. The boats are listed on Yacht World. i am the owner so you can contact me at any time.Both have torque motors and there are numerous new and used spares.

My contact phone is cell 1 250 897 2596  land line is 1 250 947 8955.

You can also see the boats in action through video links on the yacht world listing. It shows the boats listed with Yachts West Sidney BC.

Hope this is helpful

EarthBM

Anarchist
Hi  I see that you are looking for a Diam 24 OD. i have two for sale. They come complete with a tandem trailer and 3 sets of sails for each. The boats are listed on Yacht World. i am the owner so you can contact me at any time.Both have torque motors and there are numerous new and used spares.

My contact phone is cell 1 250 897 2596  land line is 1 250 947 8955.

You can also see the boats in action through video links on the yacht world listing. It shows the boats listed with Yachts West Sidney BC.

Hope this is helpful
Anyone in So Cal wants to team up on this? Get a mini competitive circuit going?

Trevor B

Super Anarchist
Santa Cruz, CA
My boat partner moved away and I’m getting really busy with work (sailing,) so I’m thinking of selling my turbocharged and tricked out Diam-24.

if you’re interested send me a message. 

Ed, I’ll get an ad up this next week.

multihuler

Anarchist
Reno
Cool tris

20220628_140135.jpg

illan_voyager

Looking for a Diam 24 in North America if anyone knows of one that is under utilized.
the contact info for a local to you owner was posted just above in this thread. Their for sale ad/s online are still active, so I assume the 2 boats in comox are still available.. It's unlikely you would find a better deal with shipping prices where they are and the # of boats in n. america

multihuler

Anarchist
Reno
I have a diam in n California next week, if you want to try one, but you have to help take it apart when we are done. I only sailed her twice, and have never had more fun. Also have a multi 23, which is much more civilized

Latest posts