Looking for omens

KoW

Portentous anagram?

I wouldn't read too much into it - Emirates Team New Zealand is an anagram of

A Marmalade Sneeze New Tit

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
The NZ Red Bull kids were favourites.

They did well too. But for a slowish start, they may well have been taking the silverware home. That and the clusterfuck in the last race, beyond their control.

Nice job boys. You did NZL proud!
And Sail then there is a potential omen happening tomorrow on the eve of the next race ....will the underdog Lions get up against the invincible Blacks?

One thing guaranteed though.. after this weekend nothing much will be happening in NZ come Monday...you guys will all be worn out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sailbydate

Super Anarchist
Kohimarama
And Sail then there is a potential omen happening tomorrow on the eve of the next race ....will the underdog Lions get up against the invincible Blacks? One thing though after this weekend nothing much will be happening in NZ come Monday...you guys will all be worn out.
Tell you the truth, Jack, I'm bloody worn out already, mate.

All this bullshit and bravado spouting, is taking it's toll. Nagging in the back of my mind is OTUSA's greatest comeback. Can the bastards do it again?

It's doing my head in. I'll be happy when Monday rolls around - one way or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

TN_Kiwi

Tell you the truth, Jack, I'm bloody worn out already, mate.

All this bullshit and bravado spouting, is taking it's toll. Nagging in the back of my mind is OTUSA's greatest comeback. Can the bastards do it again?

It's doing my head in. I'll be happy when Monday rolls around - one way or the other.
You'll have a much worse headache come Monday if this thing is still going on - especially if this weekend is a 2-2 split (or worse). I just want this thing to end in a way that the extra point OR took into the Match doesn't play into the final result. Obviously, I have a preference for which way the see-saw should tip in the end.