Low Friction Inhaul Ring

peterepeat12

Hi,
So I know I've seen this, but I can't seem to google them anymore. Anyone know brand of these barber haul rings? They are one piece with 2 holes.
Inhaul Ring.jpg

Cheers!

peterepeat12

In trying to hunt this down, I found this https://www.tyetec-loop-products.com/ Solid Metal Ring with silicone protection. I am likely to give that a go (looks good, not to heavy and protection), but just one of those things, I remember seeing it years ago online and now can't find it trying to google it. That itch you can't scratch, I am sure once I get right search term I will find it no problem :) (Even though I probably dont want it anymore haha)

yoyo

Anarchist
I lashed a small LFR for the inhauler line to a larger LFR for the sheet and it works fine. However, the one-piece unit by Oyster Bay looks awesome.

These carabiners look interesting with the added pulley. Not sure I'd use one on a jib sheet. I might consider trying one on a lightly loaded tweaker or a continuous furler line keeper/tensioner.
1663169104908.png

yoyo

Anarchist
Agreed - no way on a jib sheet. I think DMM also makes a version with a lock.

Snagging a nose ring - funny. I see flashbacks of this video clip in my head when seeing one and wonder ... why, why a nose ring?

Latest posts