Luna Rossa Challenge. AC 37

Gissie

Super Anarchist
How many Italians does it take to pick a base? Three weeks since it became their turn to pick.
If there is no direct time limit or penalty, why not muck around and piss of the others. The game is all about unsettling the opposition, both big and small.

The best thing about the Italians at the moment is how quiet they are. Just getting on with their shit out of the spotlight. Go the boys.

Gissie

Super Anarchist
When has the AC ever been any different, Gissie?
Never. Just find it amusing that so many bitch and moan even more than Bitter when others do it. Yet fully support their own behaving the same way.

I don't have a problem with tilting as much as you can get away with, part of this particular game. My only concern is venue and trying to turn the whole thing into a JAR. But that is life, I can but hope there is a new defender who steers it back towards its original ideals.

And get off my lawn...

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
Never. Just find it amusing that so many bitch and moan even more than Bitter when others do it. Yet fully support their own behaving the same way.

I don't have a problem with tilting as much as you can get away with, part of this particular game. My only concern is venue and trying to turn the whole thing into a JAR. But that is life, I can but hope there is a new defender who steers it back towards its original ideals.

And get off my lawn...
It's kind of amusing how the kiwis were always the peerless ones and now suddenly that they are the pieces of shit everyone here besides you has switched to the "it's just part of the game" side.

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
It's kind of amusing how the kiwis were always the peerless ones and now suddenly that they are the pieces of shit everyone here besides you has switched to the "it's just part of the game" side.
The tricky deceit is much more obvious when you set the rules as the defender.

Also, a good part of that “noble effort” stemmed from the fact that NZ had been doing it together as a team for the whole country. Now they have sold out for the money. Make the AC40 in China….

buckdouger

Anarchist
Screenshot_20220802-081459.png

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
Pietro Sibello, the former Mainsail Trimmer for Luna Rossas AC36 Challenge is no longer with the Team.

Sibello has been listed as Alinghi Red Bull Racing Sailing Team Advisor.

Sailbydate

Super Anarchist
Kohimarama
Ive had to research the procedure at the insistence of my wife. Even if this isn’t vasectomy related, and my guess is it isn’t, I have saved this picture and I will show it to my wife and say “see what happened to this guy” when she brings up the subject again.

WetHog o_O
Just make sure the standing ends are not snipped too short. You never know when a splice might be needed in the future. ;-)

Latest posts