Many Thanks to Ashley Perrin

bowdude1

San Diego
Had a small incident at the leeward mark of the SFYC Resin Regatta on Saturday. Ashley was able to show up the second the boat hit the dock and turned this:

Resin_Regatta_Damage_2.jpg

Into this, allowing us to race Sunday. She wouldn't even let me get her dinner. I owe you, thanks for letting us get back out on the water Sunday.

Photo_041407_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the cheerleading guys but it was really not a hassle at all. If I am that awesome maybe you guys can find a date for me cause I can't :unsure:

Anyways I am glad I was able to help you guys get back on the water and I hope you have a great regatta next weekend. Just pass the favors along thats what sailings all about ^_^

MoMP

Super Anarchist
Boston, USA
Thanks for the cheerleading guys but it was really not a hassle at all. If I am that awesome maybe you guys can find a date for me cause I can't :unsure:
Anyways I am glad I was able to help you guys get back on the water and I hope you have a great regatta next weekend. Just pass the favors along thats what sailings all about ^_^
OH! COME ON NOW!!! If I wern't married, I would have already brought you out! You're hot and cool and ya know it! You'll do well!

I'm not trying to flame but looks like you did not have too much fun with the 4" grinder, or just blasted away from the inside? How'd you do it? Good photos. paper, etc taped on the outside & did all work on the inside? poly, vinyl, pox? Either way 8 hours, looks great.

PressureDrop

Naptown
If I blow that pic up and read the sail number that is USA 378 which is owned by M24Sailor, sorry man, had to do it. But I would bet that shot is from the Annapolis Noods recently. I'm sure he might have a comment once he finds it, but I wont say the obvious about the duck. :rolleyes:

PressureDrop