Marjorie Taylor Greene - terrorist cunt!

3to1

Super Anarchist
Last edited by a moderator:

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I just checked with the original author of the Burn This Bitch To The Ground theory and he said:

• the metaphorical Bitch being Burned is the Republican Party; no Democrats will be harmed in this conflagration
  • the idea of zero push back against insanely stupid and seditious actions is that it will all correct itself

The original author would like you to calm down. All is well. Indeed any effort on your part to confront these nutjobs will only prolong the infection. We need to develop a herd immunity against these nutjobs by tolerating, nay, embracing their nuttery.

I'm sorry; I'm not doing a very good job of this but when he says it, it sounds very smart and convincing.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Don’t know which is scarier that she’s a racist lunatic or that many people actually voted for the POS.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Likelihood:

She represents a district that jeans heavily R. 
most voters have little knowledge about the candidates other than party affiliation. 
many of those voters do not know what either party actually stands for. 
My guess is, in her district, ANYBODY with R next to the name on the  ballot wins.

The R party cares only about one thing...  winning elections

When and if the Republicans believe she is a liability, they will turn on her 

until that moment they will have nothing bad to say about her 

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
I just checked with the original author of the Burn This Bitch To The Ground theory and he said:

• the metaphorical Bitch being Burned is the Republican Party; no Democrats will be harmed in this conflagration
  • the idea of zero push back against insanely stupid and seditious actions is that it will all correct itself

The original author would like you to calm down. All is well. Indeed any effort on your part to confront these nutjobs will only prolong the infection. We need to develop a herd immunity against these nutjobs by tolerating, nay, embracing their nuttery.

I'm sorry; I'm not doing a very good job of this but when he says it, it sounds very smart and convincing.
Well, it's quite obvious the bitch isn't quite dead yet.  More burning left to do.......

3to1

Super Anarchist
Well, it's quite obvious the bitch isn't quite dead yet.  More burning left to do.......
you tell 'em.

as 'the bitch' burned, the flames would spread to the 'conservatives', and it'd probably be a waste of water to try to stop it.

because anything to the right of true Progressionism is just more slow death at the hands of bitches.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
If you shoot them in the guts, they're just as dead, and they have longer to think about their sins

- DSK
given all the stories of folks on their death beds yelling at Drs that they don't have Covid and why do the Dr's lie, I'm not so sure she'd learn her lesson, even then.