Marjorie Taylor Greene - terrorist cunt!

svitale

Anarchist
Don’t know which is scarier that she’s a racist lunatic or that many people actually voted for the POS.
She ran unopposed in the General Election.  The Democrat dropped out in a very red district.

The main reason she won the primary, is because the republicans in that area of the state are just as racist and batshit crazy as her.

3to1

Super Anarchist
large.brain-homer-simpson-e1362669096254.jpg.271a2ce5115bf13e2af30d628520f89d.jpg

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Fuck that.  It's from last Summer.

What are they doing, right fucking NOW, to condemn her for her bigotry and hatred?
They have expressed their extreme displeasure and condemned her by putting her on the Education Committee. 

There is no longer a penalty for being a terrorist cunt in the Trumpuglican Party. It's expected. 

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
What this Republican party really needs is for important members like Bush the Lesser, Colin Powell and the like to resign from the party in protest over what it has become.

I can't understand how anyone with ethics and integrity can continue to be a member.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
What this Republican party really needs is for important members like Bush the Lesser, Colin Powell and the like to resign from the party in protest over what it has become.

I can't understand how anyone with ethics and integrity can continue to be a member.
They won't have to resign, they will be expelled by the raving monster loonies that have inherited the party. 

ap_3a7b4a2b89404f0a9f3a1a554fec3cf9.jpg

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert

Are you kidding???  Those two are considered traitors to the current brand of GOP.  RINO's at best.  These are the same people who chanted "hang Mike Pence", the same guy who has stood by and dutifully defended the indefensible for 4 years.  

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
Truly batshit crazy. Space Laser beams causing wildfires

https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/marjorie-taylor-greene-penned-conspiracy-theory-laser-beam-space-started-deadly-2018

Marjorie Taylor Greene penned conspiracy theory that a laser beam from space started deadly 2018 California wildfire

She wrote a November 17, 2018, Facebook post -- which is no longer available online -- in which she said that she was speculating “because there are too many coincidences to ignore” regarding the fire, including that then-California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) wanted to build the high-speed rail project and “oddly there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires.” She also speculated that a vice chairman at “Rothschild Inc, international investment banking firm” was somehow involved, and suggested the fire was caused by a beam from “space solar generators.” 

Greene added: “If they are beaming the suns energy back to Earth, I’m sure they wouldn’t ever miss a transmitter receiving station right??!! I mean mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. Could that cause a fire? Hmmm, I don’t know. I hope not! That wouldn’t look so good for PG&E, Rothschild Inc, Solaren or Jerry Brown who sure does seem fond of PG&E.” 

The problem you have if the more moderate GOP leaders leave is that leaves the crazies in charge.

It's similar to HOA's. The normal people on the board say "I don't want to deal with this shit" and leave. The semi-normal are left with the crazies who now form a bigger % of the group. So the semi-normals leave, again increasing the political power of the crazy types.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
She also speculated that a vice chairman at “Rothschild Inc, international investment banking firm” was somehow involved,

Of course - it's those Jewish bankers behind it.

Henry Ford warned America about them 100 years ago.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Are you kidding???  Those two are considered traitors to the current brand of GOP.  RINO's at best.  These are the same people who chanted "hang Mike Pence", the same guy who has stood by and dutifully defended the indefensible for 4 years.  
I'm certain the current brand of GOP chanted "hang Mike Pence" for nuanced reasons.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

Colin Powell resigned from the party after the Jan 6 Putz. (putsch)

Latest posts