Marjorie Taylor Greene - terrorist cunt!

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
So you have your own right wing crazies trying to feed the rich and starve the rest?????
You missed his point Billy - people all over the world "get" the American government - especially us since we live in the upstairs apartment.

That's what the elk can never seem to grasp - what America does affects a whole lot more people than just Americans.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
What a disgusting person.
She'd be kicked from SA for this garbage.
Prove it, or shut up about it.

I was going to say "Shades of Joe McCarthy" -but it's right out of his book. Let's hope MTG and the elk end up with a reputation as stellar as Joe. "Have you no shame?"

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
767d83_1035fba2d9e448c6949bc899b4208b93~mv2.jpg

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
What a disgusting person.
She'd be kicked from SA for this garbage.
Prove it, or shut up about it.

Sporkie just loves the camera, and plans her day on where and when she can get back on the teevee.

She learned that from Orange Julius, but may be even better at it than him.

Ishmael

Granfalloon
Fuctifino
Maggie 3toes is a fucking baboon.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) made a scene and disrupted a classified briefing about the spy balloon that traveled over the continental U.S., reported The Hill on Thursday.

"Biden administration officials briefed House members behind closed doors in the Capitol Thursday morning on this weekend’s downing of a Chinese spy balloon off the Carolina coast, which capped off a days-long saga of following the balloon as it floated over the U.S.," reported Mychael Schnell. "One lawmaker who attended the briefing said the exchange between Greene and the officials included profanities."

“When she got to ask questions, she was yelling out saying ‘bulls---’ and, you know, ‘I don’t believe you,’” said that lawmaker. “Just screaming and yelling, irrational in my estimation.”

In a statement to The Hill, Greene was unapologetic for her behavior: “I had to wait in line the whole time. I was, I think, the second to last person, and I chewed them out just like the American people would’ve,” she said. “I tore ‘em to pieces.”

The balloon, which Chinese officials tried to claim was just a weather instrument that was blown off course, sparked an intense debate over whether to shoot it down immediately or wait for a more strategic moment. The military decided to wait until it was over the water, in part to prevent falling debris from threatening people and structures on the ground, and also partly to make sure it landed in an advantageous place to recover the pieces.

Greene's outburst in the hearing comes after she drew controversy for loudly heckling and shouting down President Joe Biden in his State of the Union address, including when he was discussing how to tackle the fentanyl epidemic.

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
Good thing this is SA. Twitter suspended someone today for calling her a baboon, under their "hate speech" policy. YCMTSU. It was probably Elon himself that did this.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Good thing this is SA. Twitter suspended someone today for calling her a baboon, under their "hate speech" policy. YCMTSU. It was probably Elon himself that did this.

In one way, it's encouraging that there is such a tremendous amount of effort and resources being poured into promoting the far right-wing, and they're only making limited progress.

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
In any civilized country, this thing would have been expelled from the chamber.
The fact that it's an elected representative is scary. What kind of vicious morons would vote for her?

I hope the congresscritters get wanded before going in. This crazy cunt is capable of pulling a gun and killing Democrats while screaming bullshit.

Latest posts