Mark Zuckerberg sails a J80

Crash

Super Anarchist
SoCal
What Monkey said.  I've never done Facebook, nor any other social media thing, but if he's sailing a J/80, good for him.  Maybe it will teach him a thing or two....

Jambalaya

Super Anarchist
Hamble / Paris
Good for him. Best way to learn is in a small boat.

Zenstrom (Skype) has gone about it the other way starting with a Fast 40 custom weapon before trying the J70

sunseeker

Super Anarchist
Good for him. Best way to learn is in a small boat.

Zenstrom (Skype) has gone about it the other way starting with a Fast 40 custom weapon before trying the J70
Zenstrom has had multiple Ran’s of varying lengths, much bigger than the 40, like the TP52 and 72.

jackolantern

Super Anarchist
Interesting that the comments on that video include a reply from the special projects manager for 11th hour racing. Zuck actually answers back and says “you’re the reason we bought this boat”

with Wendy’s gang tapped into him, I could see him getting into more sailing.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Amati

Does he go smaller high tech performance or bigger for his next boat?  (Somehow I see a Moth in his future…..)

Last edited:

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
I reported the video.
3kwnyk.jpg

kinardly

Super Anarchist
I'm not a fan, nor am I on Facebook, but, to his credit, he's obviously OK with getting his ass spanked in the J80 fleet for a while so he's at least open to a dose of humility. I'd say that speaks well of his ego.

B dock

SF bay
This guy's company is the biggest threat to american democracy and possibly democracy world wide, he makes zillions of $$, has very little oversight and you think because he sails a fucking J80 it speaks well of his ego.  get a clue man!!  This is the face of evil with a bad haircut.

floater

Super Duper Anarchist
quivira regnum
This guy's company is the biggest threat to american democracy and possibly democracy world wide, he makes zillions of $$, has very little oversight and you think because he sails a fucking J80 it speaks well of his ego.  get a clue man!!  This is the face of evil with a bad haircut.
so, you think he's gonna fuck up the fleet?