33 David Ford 513 Lightwave Nano

34 JC Raby 47 No Decorum

35 Gary Umberger 604 Desperate Measures

36 Doug Kessler USA657 Liberty 5

37 Thomas Single 85 Juggling Act

M24Sailor

Anarchist
Naptown
Sorry...was busy sailing. What did I miss?

Entry's already in. Looking like a great event (as usual), aside from it seeming like it's going to be light air.

BrianMalone

Anarchist
Sorry...was busy sailing. What did I miss?
Entry's already in. Looking like a great event (as usual), aside from it seeming like it's going to be light air.
Didn't miss a thing, just bumping it up.

The Doc's in.

Mmmmmm... light air good, although on the river you just never know.

Zaney

Bama
Ill be there but on a J-24 instead of the M-24... =( wheres the Crab????

Last edited by a moderator:

MadDog 570

M24 Sailor - Do you still drink Beer??? If so, I'll buy you one. (yes, I'm cracking myself up right now!).

Feeling like my crew this weekend and doing the, Ahem, rock star deal... Flying in, sailing, then leaving... Actually feeling a little guilty about it, being an owner and all... I'll get over it.. (Sailing with Charlie on Temerity, leaving the Cujo home for once).

See you there Biatch! :p

M24Sailor

Anarchist
Naptown
M24 Sailor - Do you still drink Beer??? If so, I'll buy you one. (yes, I'm cracking myself up right now!).
Feeling like my crew this weekend and doing the, Ahem, rock star deal... Flying in, sailing, then leaving... Actually feeling a little guilty about it, being an owner and all... I'll get over it.. (Sailing with Charlie on Temerity, leaving the Cujo home for once).

See you there Biatch! :p
If you're buying it, I'm drinking it!

Look at the sail number for team Quantum...thought for a moment they were chartering your boat. Are they not?!

El Chupacabra

Anarchist
Tampa FL
Tricky freaking river... Should be a great show though. We'll be there on the "other" course.

looking forward to it. Get there early. That is one slow-ass hoist.

Cheers!

MadDog 570

If you're buying it, I'm drinking it!
Look at the sail number for team Quantum...thought for a moment they were chartering your boat. Are they not?!
They were... Then they were'nt..... Their regular Q-boat came available at the last moment... At least they lit a fire under my but to pimp the ride a little more...

Soooo.. whatever I buy, you'll drink????? :blink: Be careful what you ask for...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Bastard. Are my boys and gals off of Burden behaving?
I can honestly say that now that I've gotten to know Kent, I love him. What a blast we've been having. Your video production guy got drunker than most have seen him last night. He led the "mop bucket regatta" which involved one human per bucket, wheeled at full speed down the dock, with the finish being when they launched him into the water head first. Classic shit. We were talking about you - if there was ever an event you needed to be at, this was it.

Hope the marathon was worth it, though i heard you kicked ass. Nice.

BMP

Anarchist
SF Bay
I can honestly say that now that I've gotten to know Kent, I love him. What a blast we've been having. Your video production guy got drunker than most have seen him last night. He led the "mop bucket regatta" which involved one human per bucket, wheeled at full speed down the dock, with the finish being when they launched him into the water head first. Classic shit. We were talking about you - if there was ever an event you needed to be at, this was it.

Margaritas are on you this time Clean! The Florida yacht club bar awaits.

SailDry

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Sweet, Jack needed a little R&R. NYC marathon course sucks, all hills and bridges. We did find an awesome pub for the Lions game afterwards though. C U in Jax as I have joined the "dark side" for the event.

SailDry

Super Anarchist
Detroit
42 boats now and the weather looks like ass. Oyster Fry is still awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: