Melges Nationals

HSG

We have one member of the team driving all night on Wed. to get the boat there by Thursday for set-up. I am picking up a tactician I have never sailed with and driving to the airport after an all day meeting to make a 9:55PM flight out of Atlanta to Detroit on Thursday Night. The things we will do to sail in the Big D. Team Satisfaction will be there.

MadDog 570

We have one member of the team driving all night on Wed. to get the boat there by Thursday for set-up. I am picking up a tactician I have never sailed with and driving to the airport after an all day meeting to make a 9:55PM flight out of Atlanta to Detroit on Thursday Night. The things we will do to sail in the Big D. Team Satisfaction will be there.
Saaaweeeet (except fo rthe meetings and shit)... It will be great to see you guys again... Just don't try to armwrestle with the Cujo crew (especialy Wonder Woman or Drunk Slut)!

HSG

Saaaweeeet (except fo rthe meetings and shit)... It will be great to see you guys again... Just don't try to armwrestle with the Cujo crew (especialy Wonder Woman or Drunk Slut)!
It is going to be great to catch up with everyone. I was glad to see Cujo on the list and looking forward to much good banter, drinking, drunk dancing and hard sailing. Just praying for solid breeze. Hulsey and the club have done an exceptional job with organizing this event, and I have no doubt it will set the benchmark for future Melges 24 Nationals on and off the water.

RumBlur

Why is there only 2 boats from Muskegon registered?

They have 10 boats over there, and a mere 3.5 hour drive!

Torresen, Scotty whats the story?

MR.CLEAN

Not here
That's a great question, Bunnster - can someone please start beating on these fuckers? And what about Tammy? C'mon - we're at 55 motherfucking boats in a non-worlds location and year - unprecedented!

bgulari

Super Anarchist
That's a great question, Bunnster - can someone please start beating on these fuckers? And what about Tammy? C'mon - we're at 55 motherfucking boats in a non-worlds location and year - unprecedented!

Talked to those guys fetzer and JS a little bit ago they said they were coming, i saw the blue boat was in also

I sent a note to the Muskegon guys a few weeks back before the TC regatta. It was meant to be funny but maybe I pissed a few of them off. Tell me what you guys think - bye the way I coppied their entire fleet by accident.

ND

John,

Hope your summer is going well and I'm looking forward to seeing you in

Traverse City next week. With that being said:

Dude WTF - I have 33 boats registered for the Nationals and not one from

Muskegon. Don't make me send a few of my "Hard Pipe Hitting Hoodlums" from

the D over there to help you boys find your check books.
gangs.jpg

hmsmweasel

Super Anarchist
What's this weekend?
I'm keeping a running tally on SA members who will be racing the M-24 Nationals. My goal is to confirm a hundred plus for the event. Tell your crews and friends to check in on the thread, and I'll put the list up when I do a preview for the front page.

There will be a very good On-The-Water thing going on...better than anything we've done yet. That's all I can say for now.
SA T- shirts for everybody!!!! wow what a pic that would make--

keep me posted clean- gotta book a flight soon--- so I might as well throw it out-- any one need damn good crew? PM me 215# big time sailing resume' you can ask clean for a reference..

weez

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Let's just make sure we don't get slack - with this many anarchists involved in the local scene, we've got to be able to scare up a bunch more teams. Check out the list below, this doesn't even include volunteers - just race admin and sailors:

Napoleon Dynamite

bgulari

L_Z

Mer

Sister Clean

DrunkSlut

Wonder Woman

oneguyfromdetroit

Revenge

cvt1

LCBlondie

M24Sailor

Carbonaddict

US32wet

Saildry

kctpendragon

B.C.H.

paganskipper

SimonS

Dicke Greenleaf

Fetzer24

I forget Scotty's nickname - who else am I missing?

MR.CLEAN

Not here
SA T- shirts for everybody!!!! wow what a pic that would make--
keep me posted clean- gotta book a flight soon--- so I might as well throw it out-- any one need damn good crew? PM me 215# big time sailing resume' you can ask clean for a reference..

weez
Guys, Weas is the real deal - nice resume including serious Mumm campaign, Scows up the yin-yang, etc. If you're hard up for a tactician/trimmer at this size, he's an ace. Weas, the other guy I was thinking of is all set. Sorry. You're welcome to come and hang out with us...

Sorry Satisfaction

Add HSG to the list

FastrSailr

Super Anarchist
Detroit
This thread is making me more and more pissed that I'll be likely missing the scene at BYC next weekend. I'll have to head down Friday before I head Up North so I can at least see some racing...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
This thread is making me more and more pissed that I'll be likely missing the scene at BYC next weekend. I'll have to head down Friday before I head Up North so I can at least see some racing...
There should be plenty of room on the party boat...I mean, Press Boat. Just give me a shout and let me know for sure.

stayoutofthemiddle

Super Anarchist
Chicago
What's this weekend?
I'm keeping a running tally on SA members who will be racing the M-24 Nationals. My goal is to confirm a hundred plus for the event. Tell your crews and friends to check in on the thread, and I'll put the list up when I do a preview for the front page.

There will be a very good On-The-Water thing going on...better than anything we've done yet. That's all I can say for now.
I'll be there...