Meme Anarchy

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Notte a meme, butte Carlo saide;

First Basic Law​

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

Second Basic Law​

The probability that a certain person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

Third Basic Law​

A stupid person is one who causes losses to another person or a group of people while they gain nothing or may even suffer losses.

Fourth Basic Law​

Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular, non-stupid people constantly forget that in any time and place and circumstance dealing and/or hanging out with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

Fifth Basic Law​

Stupid people are the most dangerous type of people.

Mike in Seattle

Super Anarchist
Latte land
1657906131239.png

Windward

Super Anarchist
That reminds me when I wanted to teach my ex to change a tire (on her car and bicyle). Her reply was something like "I am sure a man will stop and do it for me".
Was it lazyness? Sexism? Entitlement? Disinterest? Fear? Good for you for trying, but that one was a lost cause.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
, no pic, but went over to my son's house, wife opened front door and took me to garage to show me his legs & feet sticking out from under the vehicle he was working on,

, and another pair of legs and feet wearing pink & purple striped leggings and red sneakers.
Goode daddey!