Meme Anarchy

hobot

Super Anarchist

Title_3.jpg

chester

Super Anarchist
Keef has to show up in the space telescope pic memes too, like He's alrerady immortal and the earth bound keith is just a clone for his amusement.

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
Keef has to show up in the space telescope pic memes too, like He's alrerady immortal and the earth bound keith is just a clone for his amusement.
Coincidentally a few nights ago I revisited an episode of Desert Island Discs featuring Keith back when Kirsty Young was still hosting several years ago. Nice chill 40 minutes with him talking about his early years, family and music. Good dude.

btw for those unfamiliar, Desert Island Discs is a weekly interview program on BBC4 that’s been ongoing for 80 years featuring cultural icons, celebrities, heads of state, musicians, writers, intellectuals, you name it. The premise is that the interviewee is being cast away to a desert island and they have to choose eight recordings to take with them. The list of those who’ve been interviewed over the years is astounding, dig thru the archives and I guarantee you’ll find many you’re interested in. Excellent to kick back and chill with, most if not all have been archive on the website; I can’t recommend it highly enough:

Last edited:

Latest posts