Meme Anarchy

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
My only experience with that was when I was at Imperial College London in 1976. I drove my Mini to a pub in Notting Hill, and just before closing time, spotted a lovely little blonde girl at the end of the bar weeping into her gin and tonic. Being a kind sort of bloke, I asked her what was wrong and she said her boyfriend hadn't turned up and she had no idea how to get home.

I bought her another GnT and being the English gent that I thought I was, volunteered to drive her home. She cheered up and said yes. Cutting a long story short, we were soon upstairs in her flat in a godforsaken part of the East end and going strong. I reached for her essentials and was met by something like a baby's arm. My next memory was leaning on a lamp-post losing six pints of finest ale into the gutter, before walking about three hundred miles back to College.

I paid a friend twenty quid to go and retrieve my car the next day.
Did you ever stop to think how much you hurt its feelings?

LB 15

Cunt
1660001087569.png

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
My only experience with that was when I was at Imperial College London in 1976. I drove my Mini to a pub in Notting Hill, and just before closing time, spotted a lovely little blonde girl at the end of the bar weeping into her gin and tonic. Being a kind sort of bloke, I asked her what was wrong and she said her boyfriend hadn't turned up and she had no idea how to get home.

I bought her another GnT and being the English gent that I thought I was, volunteered to drive her home. She cheered up and said yes. Cutting a long story short, we were soon upstairs in her flat in a godforsaken part of the East end and going strong. I reached for her essentials and was met by something like a baby's arm. My next memory was leaning on a lamp-post losing six pints of finest ale into the gutter, before walking about three hundred miles back to College.

I paid a friend twenty quid to go and retrieve my car the next day.
Her name wasn't Lola by any chance?