Meme Anarchy

LB 15

Cunt
1660629606703.png

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
You prefer Loretta Fudge, Flute Player For Jeezuss?

I may just be dumb but I didn't see any guys except the actor (Hugh something?) who got busted for getting a blowjob in the wrong part of LA (like, there's a right part of LA).
my bad, i thought divine brown was a tranny... apparently not..
divine brown has been reported to have earned a total of $1.6 million from publicity related to her arrest with Grant. As a result, she and her manager, partner, and father of her children, Alvin C. Brown, bought a four-bedroom home in Beverly Hills. Thompson has said the money she earned from interviews and endorsements after the 1995 interrupted dalliance has allowed her to put her daughters through private school.[9] "Everything worked out for the better," she said in 2007: "It helped me turn it into something positive … I was blessed that it could get me out of that lifestyle
and I bet Svetlana is a better swallower than Elizabeth..

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
my bad, i thought divine brown was a tranny... apparently not..

and I bet Svetlana is a better swallower than Elizabeth..

Wow, that's a lot of info I really didn't need to know. Glad it worked out for Divine Brown, would not want to be her daughters or her husband/manager. Life deals out some strange and difficult and unpleasant cards.

Thanks.... I think...

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
Back in a different century when I used to watch TV it always amazed me how the news people, not just the weather person, would go on and on and on about it snowing.
Hello, look outside.