Meme Anarchy

Mike in Seattle

Super Anarchist
Latte land
1660758698330.png

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
I didn't find that nearly as objectionable as the one above with the amputee.
That was pretty offensive too even though the Chicken claims it's all in good fun.

I'm not defending the Chicken but when I was in college I dated a girl with MS that couldn't move from the waist down and was confined to a wheelchair. When I would push her in her chair, sometimes I would jokingly with her that she was just faking it and to get out of the damn chair and walk. She told me she liked that I joked with her and treated like a normal person. She got tired of everybody acting awkward and tiptoeing around her, and not knowing what to say or do about her disability.

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
LOL well I guess that goes to show how differently we all see things - I laughed at the "social justice warrior" one because I think every generation has had a different version of her. The problem with the "activist chicks" back in the day was that they appeared to want to block guys from getting with their good-looking friends.

Windward

Super Anarchist
LOL well I guess that goes to show how differently we all see things - I laughed at the "social justice warrior" one because I think every generation has had a different version of her. The problem with the "activist chicks" back in the day was that they appeared to want to block guys from getting with their good-looking friends.
I dunno... I'm guessing the SJW activist is getting as must action as (insert pronoun here) wants.

One of the many keys to a happy life is to find your interests, and find a peer group. SJW has probably done that.

All of you losers here on SA like boats, (or like people who like boats), so have you found your peers? Action? Hmmm... I'm guessing no. Darn that Internet!

Latest posts