Meme Anarchy

dyslexic dog

Super Anarchist
Michigan
1661453387195.png

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
Kinda an apples and oranges comparison.

PPP was designed to be forgiven if the borrower met prespecified criteria. Student loans not so much.

Perhaps the meme should be in purple font.
A handout is a handout no matter if it was structured upfront or not. You can't complain about a handout for someone else and then take a handout for yourself. If the government is giving you money, it's a handout. People never seem to mind corporate handouts but god forbid regular people get a crumb of a handout.

A handout is a handout no matter if it was structured upfront or not. You can't complain about a handout for someone else and then take a handout for yourself. If the government is giving you money, it's a handout. People never seem to mind corporate handouts but god forbid regular people get a crumb of a handout.
I agree with you about the hypocrisy
However the Government forced business to shut down for a period of time to fight the Pandemic. If wheels weren’t greased the country would have fallen into economic chaos as businesses failed due to lack of income and liquidity.
I don’t recall the Government forcing students to attend college and take loans. If they did then maybe this is warranted.
Luckily to date I have had the luxury of not having to receive any “free money” from our dear leaders. Now if I can just get back what I have paid in over the years….

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
Always like the TD. An interesting square rigger with slightly more advanced shock absorbers. I had a mate with an MG TB with supercharger which he used to hoon around a race track with. Lots of fun. My old man learnt to drive on an MG M type which came with spare engine. He was tall so looked liked Noddy in it. It had a gravity feed petrol tank that would leak fuel onto the passenger. Good way to cut down on cigarettes.
View attachment 536608
Picture below of Noddy for the uninitiated (I’m expecting a lot if cliches from the UK about Enid Blyton)
View attachment 536616

I would love to muck around in a Bugatti. Meme below the bloke looks very short. I presume it’s the usual way car companies make the car look larger
View attachment 536617
1661485836634.jpg

1661485927387.jpg

Captain Ketamine

Anarchist
Perth WA
There was an old Australian farmer who complained to Rolls Royce when they stopped making cars with running boards. He was concerned where would be able to carry his dead sheep. Sounds a reasonable beef to me…
1661495871698.jpeg

Latest posts