Meme Anarchy

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
You don’t know shit !
You don’t realize that you have all the hate of a racist bigot just not towards race but anyone who doesn’t see things the way you do, exact same insecure mentality.
Is it OK to hate (i.e., feel intense or passionate dislike) racist bigots? Is it OK to hate fascists (i.e., those with a tendency toward or actually exercising strong autocratic or dictatorial control)?

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Is it OK to hate (i.e., feel intense or passionate dislike) racist bigots? Is it OK to hate fascists (i.e., those with a tendency toward or actually exercising strong autocratic or dictatorial control)?
Best I can tell that is exactly what the Democrat states did during Covid
Actually strong autocratic control is the only way that they can get compliance for their silly notions
Despite the science

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Best I can tell that is exactly what the Democrat states did during Covid
Actually strong autocratic control is the only way that they can get compliance for their silly notions
Despite the science

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
When I was a kid, half a dozen of our farmer neighbors had mules instead of tractors.
My Grand Dad had a big gray mule that was named Peanuts. I never witnessed him pulling a plow because he had long since earned his retirement status. I always admired that Grand Dad never sent him to the glue factory and my cousins and I had a competition as to who would be the first to sight him as we neared the farm on visits. I vividly remember sitting on his broad swayback with my two cousins sitting behind me.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
My Grand Dad had a big gray mule that was named Peanuts. I never witnessed him pulling a plow because he had long since earned his retirement status. I always admired that Grand Dad never sent him to the glue factory and my cousins and I had a competition as to who would be the first to sight him as we neared the farm on visits. I vividly remember sitting on his broad swayback with my two cousins sitting behind me.
After riding to the bottom of the Grand Canyon on one I have a ton of respect for that animal and think I would prefer one to a horse if I lived in the country.

Mike in Seattle

Super Anarchist
Latte land

1661621184698.png

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
I’m right……I think. I know how my mind works as well……sorta. 8 tabs are open and I’m not sure where the music is coming from…….
Ha! I feel your pain, most weekdays I have 3 monitors going, 2 of them w/multiple tabs each. I TRY to keep music on the far left tab but it usually gets shifted around or worse yet, buried in another window in the background. Busy days make it tricky to manage. First World problems.