Meme Anarchy

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
1661733450458.png

Cruisin Loser

Super Anarchist
If they vote for people like Trump, MTG, Cruz etc?

Yes.

It's a variation on your grandmothers advice about being judged by the company you keep.
You're wrong. Never make room in your heart for a hate. The person(s) you hate don't know it, and it corrodes you from the inside.

You hate 74 million Americans because they voted for Trump? That's pretty fucked up. And wrong. 90% of them are good people. They simply disagree with you on politics. The actual white supremicists are as tiny in number as the nasty Antifa douches, and are actually on the same spectrum.

If we can't put political differences aside and get back to having civil discussions, free of vitriol and andf unfounded accusations of racism and fascism, we will never heal these wounds that have been inficted by politicians of both sides. Sowing hatred is in their interests, not ours. By buying into "the other side is evil", you are just a puppet on their strings. You can do better.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
You're wrong. Never make room in your heart for a hate. The person(s) you hate don't know it, and it corrodes you from the inside.

You hate 74 million Americans because they voted for Trump? That's pretty fucked up. And wrong. 90% of them are good people. They simply disagree with you on politics. The actual white supremicists are as tiny in number as the nasty Antifa douches, and are actually on the same spectrum.

If we can't put political differences aside and get back to having civil discussions, free of vitriol and andf unfounded accusations of racism and fascism, we will never heal these wounds that have been inficted by politicians of both sides. Sowing hatred is in their interests, not ours. By buying into "the other side is evil", you are just a puppet on their strings. You can do better.
Sorry, but that is simply wrong.

Anti-fascists are not "on the same spectrum" as fascists. Fascist believe in rule by force, and overthrowing the legal gov't to install a dictatorship. Every American should be an anti-fascist.

I don't hate Trump voters, but I have a deep distrust and unwillingness to associate with them. Trump is crook, has always been a crook, and bragged about how he cheated people. I prefer to avoid being cheated, and prefer to avoid having any business whatever with people who celebrate a crook, who choose a crook for their leader. And before you say "Biden crime family" please think and compare Joe Bidens family legal record to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

I appreciate that you are defending your point of view. Take this in the spirit of honest & open discussion.

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble

There is no correcting the wrong headed jackasses mate. Don't frustrate yourself, just scroll on by.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North

Cruiser, you are doing the right wing thing of calling everything "hate".

To repeat myself for the umpteenth time, contemptuous disdain is not "hate".

Anyone who could support creatures like those I mentioned is not worthy of having their views taken seriously.

They are not "different opinions", they are ignorant quasi-fascists and are only deserving of said contempt and disdain.

FWIW I have the same attitude towards ignorant quasi-commies taking their small children to political demos so they can be indoctrinated (not "educated")

Should I give respectful consideration to people like this;

1661738170095.png

White Lightning2

Anarchist
PNW
That's pretty rich from you. If you and others would, my post would be unneccessary. But you just can't help yourself.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask, what is you sailing history? You seem to tslk a lot about everything but sailing.
The new forum layout sucks in a lot of ways. But I have found one part that is entertaining. There are posters here who continually, and at times abusively, take a PA crap in these threads. There are a few that have reached the point that I have them on ignore.
The new forum no longer shows "you have chosen to ignore such and such" with options to see the post should you have a moment of weakness.
Now it's game to try and assign someone's response to someone I've blocked.

In this instance I am guessing Ed Lada

WL

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
That's pretty rich from you. If you and others would, my post would be unneccessary. But you just can't help yourself.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask, what is you sailing history? You seem to tslk a lot about everything but sailing.
I thought you had me on ignore. I guess you just can't help yourself.

You missed my subtle yet exquisite sense of humor obviously. You are always whining "Take it to PA" and then you go and post something political here. How very hypocritical of you.

I guess you will just have to keep wondering about my sailing history. You seem to talk a lot of shit here. Go on back to your perfect life, your perfect wife, and your perfect boats. And fuck off on your way out. Please.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
My Dad told me when I was young that my Grandfather had spent his life pushing a plow (and looking at the ass end of a mule) and that he had spent his career pushing a pencil (as a Navy lifer) and that I would probably spend my life pushing a button. Scary how prescient he was in that statement!

I guess paragraphs do work on this new Chromebook in the forum. I still feel helpless without a mouse button to push rather than using a touchpad.

You will get over it fast, just keep using it. Many years ago, I suffered a "tennis elbow" like repetetive motion pain from using the computer mouse in my right hand. I quickly taught myself to use my left hand, and problem solved. Now with laptop touchpad, it is faster and easier than the mouse ever was... Good luck!