herbie verstinx

Anarchist
so. cal.
"Bobbit meats, how may I help you?"

FB_IMG_1661814217633.jpg

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
I thought you had me on ignore. I guess you just can't help yourself.

You missed my subtle yet exquisite sense of humor obviously. You are always whining "Take it to PA" and then you go and post something political here. How very hypocritical of you.

I guess you will just have to keep wondering about my sailing history. You seem to talk a lot of shit here. Go on back to your perfect life, your perfect wife, and your perfect boats. And fuck off on your way out. Please.
That’s a pretty base response to a legitimate post. Aside from the sailing aspect, I think you missed that a conservative Republican, who I can’t imagine is a Trump bootlicker, posited that if we, as people, looked past the partisan boundary that has been created by both parties in the US and spoke to each other and listened to each other while respectfully disagreeing, that there might have a lot less “hate” et al, spewing from the fountains of spontaneity.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
That’s a pretty base response to a legitimate post. Aside from the sailing aspect, I think you missed that a conservative Republican, who I can’t imagine is a Trump bootlicker, posited that if we, as people, looked past the partisan boundary that has been created by both parties in the US and spoke to each other and listened to each other while respectfully disagreeing, that there might have a lot less “hate” et al, spewing from the fountains of spontaneity.
‘Tis ye ole divide and conquer