Meme Anarchy

MaxHeadroom

Super Anarchist
1661895692770.png

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
I knew a guy like that. My brother was cursed out by him once for sitting at a stop sign waiting for him to pass, it was his road alone.

He was riding in a benefit ride for a fallen/run over cyclist’s family and decided it was best to immediately do a left u turn on a busy country road when he dropped his water bottle and turned broadside into a car’s front end. He was an organ donor.

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
He was successful in that! Before that part of his life, he was happy go lucky, drunk softball player on Sunday kind of guy. A DWI got him riding bikes to the bars before he sobered up.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Just like the operational briefing in fire camp before heading out on the line….”remember you can’t outrun a bear but you only have to outrun one other guy”…….”now be safe out there”.
If you are bored , check out Scary Bear Attacks on YouTube.
A pack of hyenas would be preferable

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
If you are bored , check out Scary Bear Attacks on YouTube.
A pack of hyenas would be preferable
Interestingly, we often had bear sightings reported at fires (I never saw one……one of the few critters I never saw at a fire). There were even bears with cubs reported sightings, but I can’t remember ever anyone having an encounter or being menaced at a fire. I guess they were too busy getting out of “Dodge”…….

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Interestingly, we often had bear sightings reported at fires (I never saw one……one of the few critters I never saw at a fire). There were even bears with cubs reported sightings, but I can’t remember ever anyone having an encounter or being menaced at a fire. I guess they were too busy getting out of “Dodge”…….
After watching a few of the videos
the woods will never be the same
Sorta like diving again after watching Jaws back in the day