Meme Anarchy

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
I know someone who forwarded a topless picture to an HR person. (not me) They didn't get fired just counselled.
When I worked at R**th**n, my boss was a young guy and I have to say our department was kinda run like a men's sports locker room with all kinds of shenanigans and pranks. He emailed me a playboy photo of some girl edited with one of our missle systems. This was before Photoshop, so not sure what he used. I laughed, deleted it, and forgot about it. Well, about a month later I get called into HR saying I had inappropriate material on my computer and I was going to be written up. They actually had printed out a copy of the email. I was freaking out cause I thought for sure I was going to be fired. Then one of the HR reps noticed mid-meeting that the email was sent TO me, not FROM me. For some reason, they never noticed that detail. They apologized, meeting over, and then called the boss in. He didn't get fired either but he did get reamed. I think the fact that he had edited our work product into calling it a "morale booster" somehow passed muster back then. In today's environment, we both probably would have been fired, clearances pulled, and booted.

Last edited:

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
screenshot_20220901_135059_reddit_0354f452af74051ca837858308262a42f9f23369.jpg

DarthSailor

Super Anarchist
When I worked at R**th**n, my boss was a young guy and I have to say our department was kinda run like a men's sports locker room with all kinds of shenanigans and pranks. He emailed me a playboy photo of some girl edited with one of our missal systems. This was before Photoshop, so not sure what he used. I laughed, deleted it, and forgot about it. Well, about a month later I get called into HR saying I had inappropriate material on my computer and I was going to be written up. They actually had printed out a copy of the email. I was freaking out cause I thought for sure I was going to be fired. Then one of the HR reps noticed mid-meeting that the email was sent TO me, not FROM me. For some reason, they never noticed that detail. They apologized, meeting over, and then called the boss in. He didn't get fired either but he did get reamed. I think the fact that he had edited our work product into calling it a "morale booster" somehow passed muster back then. In today's environment, we both probably would have been fired, clearances pulled, and booted.
This was also at R**th**n outside Dallas.

Latest posts