Meme Anarchy

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
The following is aimed at all MV residents regardless of how they vote. If you want to bring up politics, first ask yourself how they vote then fuck off.

FcrOnoGaEAEe_9E
lol. You really nailed that one.

Except, not! I'm sure your rightwing sewage pipe you suck on told you differently though.

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
lol. You really nailed that one.

Except, not! I'm sure your rightwing sewage pipe you suck on told you differently though.
Tell me again how many MV accepted and house there currently
That you would get so aggressive and intolerant over a jab at NIMBYs is disappointing.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
I have several calls in the memory bank that are VERY similar but I have to say………I don’t remember ever seeing any Oompa Loompas…….but I was pretty busy. Then there was the big burly semi truck driver that crashed up under a bridge at 2am. Took us about an hour to cut him out and when the medics cut off his pants and shirt he had a bra and stockings with garters underneath. 🤨

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
I have several calls in the memory bank that are VERY similar but I have to say………I don’t remember ever seeing any Oompa Loompas…….but I was pretty busy. Then there was the big burly semi truck driver that crashed up under a bridge at 2am. Took us about an hour to cut him out and when the medics cut off his pants and shirt he had a bra and stockings with garters underneath. 🤨
Imagine the family's shame if he had worn a "Bears" t-shirt.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
But were they clean?

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
Tell me again how many MV accepted and house there currently
That you would get so aggressive and intolerant over a jab at NIMBYs is disappointing.
They were all housed and taken care of for a few days on the Vineyard until they could be housed where there was room on Cape Cod, where they are staying for now. Nice try though. Keep slurping down the FOX news bs. They are finding more support, care, and concern than Florida or Texas could ever give. That's just how New England hospitality is. That's the thing. There isn't the NIMBY attitude. It would be funnier if it was true. The entire community came together to help them out. Even kids from the local high school volunteered to help. The knobs in FL and TX don't understand our Yankee "can do" attitude at all.