Meme Anarchy

Ishmael

Fuctifino
During film days or were these the crappy Olympus E series digital bodies? It's REALLY hard to change systems. There is a ton of muscle memory with cameras (all their functions/buttons/dials) in particular places. I can see why pros would not want to change. Too easy to miss a shot while fumbling with a control.

My little Olympus OM-D EM5 Mkii has too much customization. (In Aperture priority mode - "Do you want the front or rear dial to control aperture? Do you want aperture to increase or decrease if you turn it clockwise?") If you change modes you can same dial do completely different things; not to mention the 5 custom buttons which be mapped to just about every other function.

Film days. Nikon F2/F3 time.
I like my Nikon D7000, I have it almost figured out after 9 years.

hobot

Super Anarchist

FB_IMG_1664237646940.jpg

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
the film cannister was a superior vessel for carrying herb: the size was good in that you could pack a VERY useful amount of dope in it AND it was compact and easy to stash AND the lid was secure while being simple to open and close...holy happy adaptive coincidence batman!
and it was easy to throw in a time of need and being black helped..

Perth WA
I thought it was worldwide.

Surgical forceps as a roach clip were the only thing superior as far as "repurposing" went and that was mostly because they were hard to get.
This great photo (presumably real photography, using film) is of Gavriil Ilizarov in theatre having a smoke with his patient also having a smoke. Ilizarov was a pioneering Russian doctor who developed an external fixation system for long bones. Can be used for limb lengthening, but more often we use to bide time and stabilise significant injuries that may be infected or unable to be primarily closed properly. Sponge holding forceps make a good roach clip…

1664275935863.jpeg

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Some of the bits and pieces I have lying around. From the left, Nikon film case, Agfa Rapid film case, Kodak film, Ilford container, various Fuji films and containers. I have managed to lose quite a bit of the junk, but I still have a good film camera if the mood ever strikes...

View attachment 543195
The real trick is finding somewhere within driving distance to develop it.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
I took a lot of photos in the mid-late 1990s and Kodak Royal Gold was my favorite film. Much more realistic colors than the over saturated Fuji film in my opinion. I couldn't afford a Nikon so I settled for a mid priced Minolta which I loved.