Meme Anarchy

Bump-n-Grind

Get off my lawn.
Chesapeake Bay/Vail
1664845502582.png

tane

Anarchist
I've driven a McLaren F1 (belongs to a friend), but never felt anything like a Tesla Roadster. F'n nuts.
never been in a "sportscar", but got a short ride in a Tesla roadster: breathtaking acceleration (& the idiocy of a roadster: hottest day of the year & 20sec at the light the sun cooked one)

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Except soccer, or more precisely association football, is a style of football.

Therefore soccer is a more accurate term to describe that game.
Ease can you give me an example of any country playing at this year's FIFA World Cup that has the name soccer in their national organisation? Even here in Australia we moved on from calling it soccer many years ago and our national organisation is Football Australia.

LB 15

Cunt
Ease can you give me an example of any country playing at this year's FIFA World Cup that has the name soccer in their national organisation? Even here in Australia we moved on from calling it soccer many years ago and our national organisation is Football Australia.
When I was growing up we called it Wog Ball. It is such a pity that Meli has me on double ignore so she will never see that comment.

Voiled

The drag car accelerating creates a soul stirring noise that is really primal...

Diesel train can certainly put out the decibels.

The electric car... meh.

Nitromethane dragster? Woohoo!

So the point really becomes, do you want to zip down the 1/4 mile the fastest? Or have the most fun.

That sort of racing is supposed to be fun and a spectator event. No place for the electric.

Electric taxi in NYC? Yes.

View attachment 544496
Sounds like you need to try this, really loud and it induces primal feelings:

1664875026546.png

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
Of course I cannot give you an example of that.

I can, however, give you multiple examples of arrogant fucks thinking they are the players/administrators/custodians of an ancient sport that was nothing like the game they play.

chester

Super Anarchist
Canada still officially calls it soccer. Canada Soccer, canadian soccer association is the natrional organisation and the FIFA member of record.