Meme Anarchy

LB 15

Cunt
1665042679673.png

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
went to texas state fair yesterday, 'cause it was senior day, could save money on entrance fee... the big thing these past years is the fair rents out these mobility scooters to anyone.. , it's a bunch of old people sauntering around figuring out how to slow everyone else down... and the scooters .. god i hate them.. it seems like everyone with a scooter feels they need to park in the middle of the aisle in order to talk to someone , usually in a scooter too... you can't smack them in the head, cause everyone will think you're picking on a handicap person

don't go to the fair on seniors day, it ain't worth the savings... unless you like rides, seniors don't get on rides..

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
went to texas state fair yesterday, 'cause it was senior day, could save money on entrance fee... the big thing these past years is the fair rents out these mobility scooters to anyone.. , it's a bunch of old people sauntering around figuring out how to slow everyone else down... and the scooters .. god i hate them.. it seems like everyone with a scooter feels they need to park in the middle of the aisle in order to talk to someone , usually in a scooter too... you can't smack them in the head, cause everyone will think you're picking on a handicap person
don't go to the fair on seniors day, it ain't worth the savings... unless you like rides, seniors don't get on rides..
I damn near severed my Achilles getting run up from behind at the grocery store by one of those handicap cart ruffians