Meme Anarchy

LB 15

Cunt
EF2456FD-4F55-4AD2-BB8E-ACDF4AF47B62.jpeg

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
Does this even happen anymore? Seems most sales are online. Our mall was a ghost town on black Friday morning. Years ago there were lines around the block. On Friday there were maybe 10 people lined up to various stores. That's it.

Foreverslow

Super Anarchist
Does this even happen anymore? Seems most sales are online. Our mall was a ghost town on black Friday morning. Years ago there were lines around the block. On Friday there were maybe 10 people lined up to various stores. That's it.

On Friday, the wife wanted to hit a grocery store prior to us returning home from our daughter's abode. Had to traverse a huge mall off US 95.
- Traffic was way down, but the local news was talking up the Walmart shootings the day before that happened less than 100 miles away.
- Most stores were closed until 9 or 10, so those stupid midnight madness sales were history. looks like the trampling of Jesus's birthday to make a buck hit its peak in 2008 and intelligence is coming back.
- stores that continue those idiot sales were packed. Hey, you want to be with those tossers, go for it...

In spite of the lower volume, there were still plenty of morons driving like total fuck-wits. Makes one question what turns people into such selfish twits.

On Saturday my motorcycle club teamed up with the Marine Corp Reserves to stake out a major intersection to raise money for Toys For Tots. Had to move quick and watch the lights as people are not paying attention (we stay on the islands and only get money during red light sequences). 1 out of 3 autos gladly put money in the buckets and my faith in humanity was restored. I would tell the drivers their good Karma was refilled and hopefully it would get them an open parking slot in front of the store to which they all smiled..

Latest posts