Meme Anarchy

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
aNwzRyb_460swp.webp

Uh . . . not to go all geek on this, but at so-called "warp speed", they're exceeding the speed of light by bending space (I can't believe I'm actually writing this). If they were traveling at sub-light speeds, this would be correct, but it's reasonable to assume that the engines are necessary to continue to warp space to maintain their warp speed.

I'm off to my Geeks Anonymous meeting now.

chester

Super Anarchist
Uh . . . not to go all geek on this, but at so-called "warp speed", they're exceeding the speed of light by bending space (I can't believe I'm actually writing this). If they were traveling at sub-light speeds, this would be correct, but it's reasonable to assume that the engines are necessary to continue to warp space to maintain their warp speed.

maybe catch two meetings in a row ;)

Liquid

NFLTG
Over there

My thought is: If you go the speed of light, you turn into a form of energy... a photon?

Last edited: