Meme Anarchy

LB 15

Cunt
1670376030654.png

tane

Anarchist
I've long felt that people who don't like animals are missing an essential part of their emotional makeup.
while that may be true, my observations have led me to believe, that for many dog-owners part of the enjoyment they get from their pet is annoying others (like long thin leashes across cycle tracks, dog-poop everywhere, endless barking at all hours of the night,...)
another to me incomprehensible facts is, why people surround themselves with extremely stupid creatures: Some dogs, when they encounter a cyclist go bonkers even though this is the umpteen one they've seen, nearly strangling themselves on the leash & barking like Cerberus personified, or totally freaking out behind their fence when I rode past to/from work (5 days/week, twice a day, each & every time the same spectacle)

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
while that may be true, my observations have led me to believe, that for many dog-owners part of the enjoyment they get from their pet is annoying others (like long thin leashes across cycle tracks, dog-poop everywhere, endless barking at all hours of the night,...)
another to me incomprehensible facts is, why people surround themselves with extremely stupid creatures: Some dogs, when they encounter a cyclist go bonkers even though this is the umpteen one they've seen, nearly strangling themselves on the leash & barking like Cerberus personified, or totally freaking out behind their fence when I rode past to/from work (5 days/week, twice a day, each & every time the same spectacle)
Well, they were successful. Every time they barked, you left.
We were on a ride out in the boonies and these two rotties were going crazy at the fence, biting the wire, frothing from the mouth. We were sort of egging them on, riding slowly, and then we and the dogs both came to the open gate at the same time. It was an adrenalin fueled maximum effort!

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker

i dunno, that might be a sign of intelligence... i react the same way as cyclists constantly blow through stop signs at the lake and act all indignant when you want to use the road for you car

Latest posts