Michigan's starting to tank.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Is that a map of cell phone coverage or cable tv?
Nope that's the dirty pox that we would have already gotten rid of if it wasn't for stupid fucking rednecks and the guy who learned to use gullible stupid fucking rednecks to his advantage so well.

Rok Dog

Super Anarchist
Not much changing.  Deaths per day has thankfully dropped to nearly nothing.  As expected a bit of a spike in new cases as things opened up but that appears to be dropping back down (we’ll to see this weekends number tomorrow though). Percentage of positive cases remains stable.  Available ventilators and ICU beds at minimum 20%. 

The facts/data/trends look very good.  They aren’t showing a ‘tanking’

E621A9CC-5AE8-4E0A-BE08-4DBD4F3A2DE4.jpeg

D94A09E2-0D68-40B6-9B13-1C2A1E9CB14C.jpeg

DD3CFE56-56E0-46FF-BCF6-75997351EDB5.png

DC163BFB-44D6-48B3-A652-27129FC6B0B0.jpeg

C0FA4529-7F39-4E47-9B7C-EC2869739A60.jpeg

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Not much changing.  Deaths per day has thankfully dropped to nearly nothing.  As expected a bit of a spike in new cases as things opened up but that appears to be dropping back down (we’ll to see this weekends number tomorrow though). Percentage of positive cases remains stable.  Available ventilators and ICU beds at minimum 20%. 

The facts/data/trends look very good.  They aren’t showing a ‘tanking’

View attachment 376043
Another lie from the Trumpalo dumbasses who can't read the graphs they cite

- DSK

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Hey, leave him alone - there were barely more than 1000 dead in the past 2 days.

That's #Winning in anybodies book.
image.png

See, Rokhead looks at the last two data points and says "going down!"  A normal person looks at the last 1.5 months and sees the obvious upward trend.  And then realizes that we aren't even beginning to see the results of the July 4 weekend yet, and says "uh-oh".  This is what I'm coming to expect from the people who support the right like Bravo and Rok.  Somehow they literally can't read the data or willfully mis-interpret it repeatedly.  Then our friends like Wofsey bullshit about "there's no upward trend in Florida, you can't just take a snapshot of a small subset of data" (it was over a month of data, btw).  But that'd be news to the folks in Florida I bet.

Even scarier in Michigan, numerous Sheriffs have gone on record to say they will not be enforcing the executive order over wearing masks.  Every one of them who said this should be summarily fired, but they are being protected by the R politicians in their areas.

Politics is far more important than your health for the republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
You’ve shown that you don’t understand what a proper graph looks like.  
It's pretty clear that the Trump cult is another Jonestown. Have you already drunk the Kool-Aid?

At some point, you will leave the cult. Do you have the mental strength to do so while still alive? Trump has been wrong about everything, fucked up everything, failed at everything. You say "Cases are going down! Deaths are going down!" then they are clearly not. Meanwhile, the countries that actually followed science are doing great economically, with businesses booming and literally less than 1/100th of the deaths that are occurring in the USA.

If you're determined to ride this flaming zeppelin all the way to the ground, enjoy yelling insults. It's the only reward you're going to get.

Smart people learn from their mistakes... actually, real smart people learn from the mistakes of others.

- DSK

16 hours ago,  Rok Dog said: 
You’ve shown that you don’t understand what a proper graph looks like.  

It's pretty clear that the Trump cult is another Jonestown. Have you already drunk the ----Clorox ?

At some point, you will leave the cult. Do you have the mental strength to do so while still alive? Trump has been wrong about everything, fucked up everything, failed at everything. You say "Cases are going down! Deaths are going down!" then they are clearly not. Meanwhile, the countries that actually followed science are doing great economically, with businesses booming and literally less than 1/100th of the deaths that are occurring in the USA.

If you're determined to ride this flaming zeppelin all the way to the ground, enjoy yelling insults. It's the only reward you're going to get.

Smart people learn from their mistakes... actually, real smart people learn from the mistakes of others.

- DSK
+1 with one fix.

Rok Dog

Super Anarchist
View attachment 376239

See, Rokhead looks at the last two data points and says "going down!"  A normal person looks at the last 1.5 months and sees the obvious upward trend.  And then realizes that we aren't even beginning to see the results of the July 4 weekend yet, and says "uh-oh".  This is what I'm coming to expect from the people who support the right like Bravo and Rok.  Somehow they literally can't read the data or willfully mis-interpret it repeatedly.  Then our friends like Wofsey bullshit about "there's no upward trend in Florida, you can't just take a snapshot of a small subset of data" (it was over a month of data, btw).  But that'd be news to the folks in Florida I bet.

Even scarier in Michigan, numerous Sheriffs have gone on record to say they will not be enforcing the executive order over wearing masks.  Every one of them who said this should be summarily fired, but they are being protected by the R politicians in their areas.

Politics is far more important than your health for the republicans.
Sheriffs ARE elected officials (politicians).

Data looking good.  Bump at reopening.  Death rate flat.  Positive case rate flat and dropping.  Percentage of available ICU and ventilators staying the same.  Looking pretty good.

wheres the “tanking”?

772A8BC0-8029-40D0-A37C-587DE0DBEFB0.jpeg

0DA25014-777C-40DA-A482-5320555D2B0A.jpeg

20933C3F-08BB-43AB-8537-42596E943968.jpeg

34694193-B4AC-4A07-8EEB-3FA4B6A87558.jpeg

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Sheriffs ARE elected officials (politicians).

Data looking good.  Bump at reopening.  Death rate flat.  Positive case rate flat and dropping.  Percentage of available ICU and ventilators staying the same.  Looking pretty good.

wheres the “tanking”?

View attachment 376410

View attachment 376411

View attachment 376412

View attachment 376413
Give it two weeks for the little bump to continue growing.  People like you aren't happy until it jumps out and slaps you in your face.  I wonder how Florida started.  Did it get to where it is overnight?

And talking about numbers like deaths that will clearly follow increases in infection with a couple week lag time is exactly what the people you are parroting do.  It's a non starter.

I offered to make wofsey a bet.  He slunk away like the coward he is.  You want to make one about where the numbers will be in two weeks in Michigan?

You are right about one thing - because I admit when I'm wrong.  Sheriffs are elected officials.  Whitmer should begin the court cases against them.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
You are right about one thing - because I admit when I'm wrong.  Sheriffs are elected officials.  Whitmer should begin the court cases against them.
Whitmer could flood their county with MSP and charge them with aggressively enforcing the masking requirements.  Wasn't the fine $500?  A few tickets and the general population will get the message.  With body cams, pretty easy case to prove.  

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Whitmer could flood their county with MSP and charge them with aggressively enforcing the masking requirements.  Wasn't the fine $500?  A few tickets and the general population will get the message.  With body cams, pretty easy case to prove.  
The problem I have with this is that I don't want to see people who are out working getting nailed for $500 for forgetting to wear a mask.  This is a tough one to apply fairly.

Can you imagine the screaming and teeth nashing if a homeless guy got a ticket?  Or one of those "one mom with 10 kids" folks?

Having the balls to come right out and say you aren't going to follow the law though - that deserves the most severe consequences the state can dish out to the Sheriffs.  Those fuckers are supposed to protect and serve.  Not endanger due to stupidity.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
The problem I have with this is that I don't want to see people who are out working getting nailed for $500 for forgetting to wear a mask.  This is a tough one to apply fairly.

Can you imagine the screaming and teeth nashing if a homeless guy got a ticket?  Or one of those "one mom with 10 kids" folks?

Having the balls to come right out and say you aren't going to follow the law though - that deserves the most severe consequences the state can dish out to the Sheriffs.  Those fuckers are supposed to protect and serve.  Not endanger due to stupidity.
The law is written to allow a lot of discretion (below).  I would only issue tickets to those that were total assholes (MAGA hat is a tip off), not the airheads who just forgot to put one on.  

Willful violation of the order — by customers or businesses — is a misdemeanor that can bring a $500 fine, but no jail time. Suspension of a business license or liquor license is another potential penalty.

Agree with your feelings towards the non-compliant sheriffs.