Mmmm........boobs...

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
Staring at Boobs Might Help You Live Longer

Yes, you read that right. There’s some evidence that staring at boobs may increase a man’s longevity. An earlier study found that positive thinking had a positive effect on long-term health choices, particularly when it came to taking blood pressure medication. While not all experts are convinced, many have deduced that looking at boobs is one such way to achieve a positive mental attitude. Another German study concurred that looking at boobs for 10 minutes a day was good for a man’s cardiovascular health. All of these benefits, of course, only exist if the boob-gazing is permitted. Otherwise, staring at boobs on the sly can significantly shorten your life. If you catch our drift. 
I'm shooting to be a Centenarian!

Meat Wad

Super Anarchist
Staring at Boobs Might Help You Live Longer

Yes, you read that right. There’s some evidence that staring at boobs may increase a man’s longevity. An earlier study found that positive thinking had a positive effect on long-term health choices, particularly when it came to taking blood pressure medication. While not all experts are convinced, many have deduced that looking at boobs is one such way to achieve a positive mental attitude. Another German study concurred that looking at boobs for 10 minutes a day was good for a man’s cardiovascular health. All of these benefits, of course, only exist if the boob-gazing is permitted. Otherwise, staring at boobs on the sly can significantly shorten your life. If you catch our drift. 

I'm shooting to be a Centenarian!
Hell, foul language relieves stress and boobs give longevity 

Fuckin Aye

View attachment 365600

luminary

Anarchist
No mention of the benefits of actually embracing them. If looking at them 10 minutes a day gets you cardiovascular improvements - 20 mins holding them must be a full body workout. 

Oh, hey

Borax Johnson

Anarchist
What was left out is if you are a billionaire, you can easily find a small boobed slut with a tight ass that will give you head 5 times a day. Way less high maintenance than Barbie. 

Perhaps. But I move we get some others here to compare.

For accuracy's sake.

And for the health of our fellow Anarchists.

Follow the science!
Claudia-Marie-as-Swimsuit-Stretcher-13.jpg