Mocking Ads on Craigslist

Face_

Cape Cod
http://capecod.craigslist.org/boa/4527454801.html

Might not be that bad, but i'd thought i'd share.

i'm impressed at the number of outlets he got into the "nav station"

00d0d_1TzPNSzIrHK_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trendsetter

Super Anarchist
Cape Cod
http://capecod.craigslist.org/boa/4527454801.html

Might not be that bad, but i'd thought i'd share.

i'm impressed at the number of outlets he got into the "nav station"

00d0d_1TzPNSzIrHK_600x450.jpg
What is that?

00606_3VbQEW3UYpw_600x450.jpg

That bulkhead appears to have a really fine napping angle. It can be hard to find a good napping spot on small boats.
Looks like a Renken 19.
O M G. This boat was in my yard the other day... To say those pictures make it look way better than it is, is an understatement! This thing is scarey the value is in the new outboard

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC

blackjenner

Super Anarchist
Has anyone ever seen one of these in action? It basically creates a very hot *fire* that inceninerates the pee and poop.

Think about it -- fire, on a boat. Yeah, I know I have a Dickenson diesel heater but and people have propane stoves but I'm not too sure about this.

I've seen these in action in a tree house. They are cool, in a tree house.

Incinolet Carefree Deluxe toilet - $1000
00w0w_kBFCMMVdKeH_600x450.jpg

Used/ Like New Incinolet Carefree Deluxe Stainless Steel Waterless Electric Toilet. Can be used for camping rv, boat, cabin, where there is no running water, etc. Comes with bowl liners. $1000 OBO

www.incinolet.com
INCINOLET uses electric heat to reduce human waste (urine, solids, paper) to a small amount of clean ash, which is dumped periodically into the garbage. INCINOLET remains clean because waste never touches the bowl surface. A bowl liner, dropped into the bowl prior to use, captures the waste, then both liner and its content drop into the incinerator chamber when the foot pedal is pushed. You can use INCINOLET at any time-even while it is in cycle.

A Typical Cycle:

Incineration cycle is started with the push button. Both heater and blower come on when button is pushed. Heater alternates off and on for a preset period of time, blower continues on until unit has cooled.

Several people may use the toilet in rapid succession. Push the start button after each use to reset the timer.

Norse Horse

Super Anarchist
The Rock
That 5 am constitutional in the quiet cove is going to linger a little longer with that toilet chugging to burn that size load.

A coal fired unit might not be enough, how about a propane fired toilet.

That lid fireproof ?