Modern Weed

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
I was warned. Wow!

Last night I picked up the reefer for the first time in 35 years. This, kids, is not your father's Oldsmobile.

Blueberry Diesel, FWIW.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I was warned. Wow!

Last night I picked up the reefer for the first time in 35 years. This, kids, is not your father's Oldsmobile.

Blueberry Diesel, FWIW.
Someone gave me a tiny, waxy turd and said it's something called "dabs."

I felt like a cave man looking at an iPhone. Thanks, but what do I do with this?

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I was warned. Wow!

Blueberry Diesel, FWIW.
No kidding - what we smoked BITD was around 5% THC - now it gets over 40%. Way stronger than any hash we ever had.

The new shit is downright dangerous. :D

A little 1/2" nubbin in the tip of a cigarette (a "cocktail") is all I can take - 2 or 3 tokes.

Dorado

Super Anarchist
Fuck that. I quit smoking pot 35 years ago because it was getting  too strong and it wasn't fun anymore.

Fat, stoned and catatonic is no way to go through life son.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Had a similar experience maybe 10 years ago, and it wasn't the killer stuff you guys are describing.  Anyways.......   I have a friend who kept saying how he would like to get high again so I gave him a thin joint with the warning to just try a bit and see how it goes.  A week later when I see him he says holy shit I was so freaked out I spent the night in my closet. I asked how much he smoked and he said, well it was only one and not that big so I smoked it.

good times.  And that was the end of that - now it's craft beer and single malt for me.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I quit over 40 years ago for the same reasons but have been persuaded recently to try some legal shit.

It's ridiculous - there has been a decades long arms race amongst the growers to increase the THC content and they're up to about 15 megatons now.

And who are you calling fat?

More Cowbell2

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
Fuck that. I quit smoking pot 35 years ago because it was getting  too strong and it wasn't fun anymore.

image.jpeg

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW

Good point. A little discretion goes a long way.

Dorado

Super Anarchist

Dictionary result for polio weed

/ˈpōlēˌō/weed/ 

noun

Two hits and you're a cripple

SailBlueH2O

Super Anarchist
I only smoke a few times a year when it crosses my path ,it is very strong , I miss the silly high from a lid of shake.  Someone gave me a joint when I retired a few year back and the smell was so strong I was paranoid just carrying it home in my car...I'd like to try some of the edibles but have not had a chance...I like the physical high of brownies back in the day rather than the stoned goat feeling

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx Baqustae

Super Anarchist
Canadian Southwest
I rarely partake of devil weed and yes, the stuff is so potent now by comparison from grow your own in my teens and 20's, 30's. I lived on Gabriola Is. in the gulf islands in my youth when the RCMP only come over to the island twice a week and knew when they hit the ferry and back again. You'd hide your plants and some had a still too. Make our on hash etc. It was a cottage industry really. My good friend in Power River use to grow it, legally, as she has MS. Had to stop growing it as some asshole ripped the plants out of her garden. But it was pretty mild anyway. I still have a little left over just for shits & giggles but haven't touched in a long time. 

Still pissed for losing her crop though. We used to call Nanaimo "Surrey by the sea" but PR is similar it seems.      

PWLRVR.DNAPT (800x600).jpg

austin1972

Super Anarchist
I used to smoke 'the kind' in college. Then I tried a puff off a vape a few years ago. Irish goodbye 15 minutes later in a cab. Never again will I touch the stuff. It's way too strong. I did sleep well. I wonder what molly is like these days? Sheesh.

You want to smoke that schtumpah, have at it. I'm hooked on San Pellegrino. To each their own.

austin1972

Super Anarchist
It's gotta be in glass. Either the big ones or (heavy addiction) the little glass grenades. I think they put crack in that stuff or something.

Try making OJ from concentrate with it. Holy Shitballs.

Latest posts