More Teachers Behaving Badly

chinabald

Super Anarchist

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
Agreed. The proper language should have been, "not proved guilty". Whether guilty or not in fact, she's going to have to wear that stain for a while; One might hope it was worth the risks, though my impression is that guys that age generally aren't as talented as an older chick of any kind of skill and looks should be able to find in the more legitimate market. Having absolutely no experience in that sort of quest (nttawwt), I may be assuming too little of the junior stud involved, or, too much of the adult he was nailing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
I thick reallitey tv is misseng an opportuntey hearre. Followeng theire rehabitation, communitey service, and searche niew careeres cnae be educationalle.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
I thick reallitey tv is misseng an opportuntey hearre. Followeng theire rehabitation, communitey service, and searche niew careeres cnae be educationalle.
I'm in Snaggy!! Where do I send the check, to invest in your new "Reality Show"?? Can we go 50-50 on this investment? I will be happy to be a "hands-on" partner with you, in this exciting new investment opportunity!!!

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Yupp, goode to go on thet! Workeng name = 'teacheres' morasse', OK withe you?

Last edited by a moderator: