More Teachers Behaving Badly

G

T
untitled_1494453935775_9433674_ver1.0.png
"Language Arts"?  I guess she must have had some oral skillz.....

And yes BD, I know I'm going to hell.....

Last edited:
G

That kid had some heavy shit just dumped on him.

Before anyone takes me to task, I am in no way blaming him.

My point is - imagine being a kid in HS MIDDLE SCHOOL who had an affair with a teacher and she committed suicide over being caught.

That's a lot to carry.
FIFY.  Not that I condone teachers banging HS students, But I cannot imagine the concept of trying to take a Middle schooler to bed.  And older HS kid might be 17-18.  But MS is typically like 12 or 13 years old for most kids.  Holy shit snacks!  That's fucked up even more than just a teacher behaving badly.  

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist
FIFY.  Not that I condone teachers banging HS students, But I cannot imagine the concept of trying to take a Middle schooler to bed.  And older HS kid might be 17-18.  But MS is typically like 12 or 13 years old for most kids.  Holy shit snacks!  That's fucked up even more than just a teacher behaving badly.  
From the article linked -

"According to the sheriff’s statement, the school resource officer was told that the suspected relationship began when the student attended Drake Middle School. The student is now at a high school in Arvada."

Clove Hitch

Super Anarchist
around and about

"According to the sheriff’s statement, the school resource officer was told that the suspected relationship began when the student attended Drake Middle School. The student is now at a high school in Arvada."
A pedophile commits suicide.  One down, so many more to go.  

If this was a male pedophile instead of a cute ginger, everybody would say "good riddance shitbag."

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I know how popular it is these days to say that adolescent boys in this situation suffer the same psychological harm as girls but I don't believe it. I can still remember what it was like to be a hormone addled teenager and if I had been "raped" by one of those teachers I would have thought I'd died & gone to heaven. The only problem for me would have been not getting enough more.

Not little kids obviously but 14 and up? I don't see it.

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist
I know how popular it is these days to say that adolescent boys in this situation suffer the same psychological harm as girls but I don't believe it. I can still remember what it was like to be a hormone addled teenager and if I had been "raped" by one of those teachers I would have thought I'd died & gone to heaven. The only problem for me would have been not getting enough more.

Not little kids obviously but 14 and up? I don't see it.
Then, move forward a few years and imagine she kills herself over the incident.

Still feel like you've "died & gone to heaven"?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
I'll bet she was a cunning linguist.

And I agree with JonB.  Teenage boys may be more fragile snowflakes now than we were 40 years ago, but I doubt it. Ever see the movie "The Summer of '42"?

It's the parents that are more "sensitive" now than ours were. Hell every girlfriend I had from 6th grade on my mother assumed I was fucking, and would leave me condoms in my freakin' lunch bag just so I could be responsible. Most of those condoms got blown up and lofted through the cafeteria.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Alberta
Then, move forward a few years and imagine she kills herself over the incident.

Still feel like you've "died & gone to heaven"?
Well, in all fairness, BD, the act itself is not the damaging component. The suicide is outside of the student's control or participation, though it is very unfortunate for the kid.

G

That was my entire point.  The relationship began in middle school.  Triple CREE PEE!  

A

Amati

I'll bet she was a cunning linguist.

And I agree with JonB.  Teenage boys may be more fragile snowflakes now than we were 40 years ago, but I doubt it. Ever see the movie "The Summer of '42"?

It's the parents that are more "sensitive" now than ours were. Hell every girlfriend I had from 6th grade on my mother assumed I was fucking, and would leave me condoms in my freakin' lunch bag just so I could be responsible. Most of those condoms got blown up and lofted through the cafeteria.
I worked with some of the most macho guys you can imagine, and it was amazing how many of these older guys had had their first sexual experience with older women (like teachers), and to a man they would freely admit that that fucked them up for life.  These were guys in their 60's and 70's back in the 1980's, so it goes a long way back...

How civilization ever emerged is a puzzlement...

Last edited: