More Teachers Behaving Badly

G

I worked with some of the most macho guys you can imagine, and it was amazing how many of these older guys had had their first sexual experience with older women (like teachers), and to a man they would freely admit that that fucked them up for life.  These were guys in their 60's and 70's back in the 1980's, so it goes a long way back...

How civilization ever emerged is a puzzlement...
I could understand maybe being a little fucked up if you were banging your teacher at 16.  But I'm curious what fucked them up later in life if it was just an "older woman"?  Like how older are we talking?  A hot chick in her mid 20s would be a considerably older woman to a teenager.  Are we talking about women in their late 30s/40s nailing teens?  If so...... eeeewww!

Last edited:

IStream

Super Anarchist
I dated a 30 year old when I was 18. I'd known her since I was fourteen and it lasted over a year, most of which was great. She wasn't any more damaged than the more age-appropriate women I was with in college. I consider myself reasonably un-fucked up and have been married for 26 years to the same fantastic woman.

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
I dated a 30 year old when I was 18. I'd known her since I was fourteen and it lasted over a year, most of which was great. She wasn't any more damaged than the more age-appropriate women I was with in college. I consider myself reasonably un-fucked up and have been married for 26 years to the same fantastic woman.
we our of the saime clubbe

As a certified teacher you would presume these are not dumb women.  But Holy Mother of God...trusting your career/life to a knucklehead testosterone filled kid to not spill the beans/get caught is just ludicrous.  What dumb-asses.   Especially since most of women can get laid anywhere anytime.  Gotta be a power trip.  And a lame one at that.

That being said from 18 years old on I regularly "dated" women 2-15 years older than I.  All good.  

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Alberta
From the article:

" New Mexico State Police arrested a high school teacher Thursday for allegedly having sex with a student four times. "

This brilliant example of journalism leaves my somewhat literal mind with the impression that having sex with a student three times might be overlooked... but the fourth time... BAM, you're in cuffs...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist
From the article:

" New Mexico State Police arrested a high school teacher Thursday for allegedly having sex with a student four times. "

This brilliant example of journalism leaves my somewhat literal mind with the impression that having sex with a student three times might be overlooked... but the fourth time... BAM, you're in cuffs...
Don't forget the defined the time frame -

"During the investigation, police found sexual text messages and photographs that were sent between him and Sanchez. The boy also admitted to having sex with Sanchez four times within the last month."

What about before then?

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
From the article:

How "damaged" could the schoolboy be to come back 3 more times after the first?

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Alberta
Don't forget the defined the time frame -

"During the investigation, police found sexual text messages and photographs that were sent between him and Sanchez. The boy also admitted to having sex with Sanchez four times within the last month."

What about before then?

four times?  within the last month ?!?! 

Naturally, these details are critical to the story. Because, somehow, things would be different if the contacts were over a more extended period......................

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Sportboat Jeff said:
When I was in my 20's I tended to date within about a +4 year age band.  But there was this one time when I far exceeded that.  By about 20 yrs.  I think I was 22 and she was 42.  Extremely hot mother of my 'best friend" somewhat fresh off a divorce seduced me one night and we ended up "dating" for a couple of months.  Needless to say it was a bit awkward when I would spend the night and end up running into her son in the kitchen the next morning over coffee.  

So I guess you could say she was a MIF.   ;)
Or that you were miffed about it.