More Teachers Behaving Badly

derelicte

Super Anarchist
another one:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-carolina-math-teacher-erin-mcauliffe-accused-of-sexual-contact-with-three-boys/

mcauiffe-erin-JPG-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
From the article:

" New Mexico State Police arrested a high school teacher Thursday for allegedly having sex with a student four times. "

This brilliant example of journalism leaves my somewhat literal mind with the impression that having sex with a student three times might be overlooked... but the fourth time... BAM, you're in cuffs...
Maybe that was the problem..... Cuffs, blindfold, feather, warm oil......

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
^ I didn't realize i was being less than calm, but, I'll try harder.  So, maybe a strap-on was employed.

Looking at the cases within this thread, it seems to me that the majority of these female teachers look like they could easily score guys their own age, or, ones bordering too young (if they absolutely must) but who aren't students at her own school.  That's unless they were such total bitches (which I'd doubt), that they can't score halfway intelligent, reasonably-fiit guys who are more age-appropriate.   

Surely, the electricity & challenge of "getting away with it" is lost where boffing 16-17 year old guys is involved, no matter a woman's age or 'position' in life.

chester

Super Anarchist
ha!  actually I did and still posted it as new.  pics are always good.  it seems like the vast majority of these perverts are really hot.

Tom P

Hampton, VA
ha!  actually I did and still posted it as new.  pics are always good.  it seems like the vast majority of these perverts are really hot.
Well, I have to agree with you for the most part, but I'm not sure about a young woman who would fool around with a special-ed kid -- LOL!