More Teachers Behaving Badly

chester

Super Anarchist
Well, I have to agree with you for the most part, but I'm not sure about a young woman who would fool around with a special-ed kid -- LOL!
maybe they define special ed different, maybe that's what they call the super smart kids?  ;>)

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Nah.... They still made me ride the regular bus with all the regular kids.... But I got to sit up front, right behind the driver, and wear a helmet!!! :D

theJoker

hell
If my highschool teacher behaved badly I wouldn't be in this psychological mess I am in today.

Words of wisdom: If it bleeds it needs. Adolescents reach physical maturtiy at age 13, the "unlucky number". However their mental maturity is a crapshoot, the vast majority of adult human beings are mentally stunted children.

I do however believe that sleeping with eight year olds is crossing the lines, I say NO to pedophile preists.

theJoker

hell
I'd get a sex change and go to prison just to be trapped in a room with one of these perverts.

By one of these women, I mean litterally, 1 of these women. The first girl looks like a disgusting crackhead, I'm more a fan of bikini babe strapon girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
A blowjob is considered sodomy.

Penetration is not necessary. 
If you must, then - she being on the receiving end is sodomy on her part?  Far be it for me to dispute that (and i'm too tired to do homework right now),

I'm sure sleep depravation is respondible for this, though, that means that when Bubba "convinces" his weaker cellmate with no fighting skills to suck his (Bubba's) schlong, the guy who got caught writing bad checks (and is now sucking dick in prison) is sodomizing the very dangerous crack dealer who shot someone.   i find that difficult to swa.....  oh, never mind. I'll get thd first round if ever back at the Inner Harbor.

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
19059596_1472593972800794_1098247641527480721_n.jpg

Just in case somebody needs to refer back to this.

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
It would appear, with maybe two exceptions (both being French instructors, go figure), our township's female teachers were hired with attributes to thwart any possible risk of attraction by those afflicted by puberty or its lingering effect into the late teens.

chinabald

Super Anarchist
ha!  actually I did and still posted it as new.  pics are always good.  it seems like the vast majority of these perverts are really hot.
The ugly ones don't make it in the paper. Because the boys don't brag about fucking the ugly ones.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
If my highschool teacher behaved badly I wouldn't be in this psychological mess I am in today.

Words of wisdom: If it bleeds it needs. Adolescents reach physical maturtiy at age 13, the "unlucky number". However their mental maturity is a crapshoot, the vast majority of adult human beings are mentally stunted children.

I do however believe that sleeping with eight year olds is crossing the lines, I say NO to pedophile preists.
seriously?  

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
Dayim. Who could pass up Kaley Cuoco's stunt double?  Maybe, as a math teacher, she was just trying to explain to the guy how many times 17 can go into 24....,   It doesn't seem so radically far apart, though, there is that whole "person in a position of authority" thing (and it's no small thing).  

Screen-Shot-2017-06-26-at-9.29.36-PM-1024x1002.png

Loryn-Barclay8.jpeg

LBarclay.jpg

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
...........and...................

Teaching assistant who ‘romped with 15-year-old in a park’ arrested

Concerned bosses at Northern Rivers near New York became concerned when reports of Alexandra Culhane entering an inappropriate relationship with a student came to light, and she was suspended from teaching.

Alexandraculhane-977294.jpg

After investigating Culhane, 24, for several months, police arrested her on suspicion of third-degree rape and third-degree criminal sexual act.

The charges relating to an incident in April last year, where she is accused of engaging in “oral and sexual intercourse” in Schenectady Central Park.

Days before Culhane’s arrest, another teacher at the school, Ryan Johnson was apprehended on suspicion of physically assaulting a student.

Her case comes as the US has been hit by a huge number of teachers sleeping with their pupils over the last year.

--------