Most Evil

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
i'd have to go with Mao / Stalin / Pol Pot / Idi Amin as they did it to their own people...

but going back to op and his rant about airlines.. I give you Walgreen's..
I need to replace my sunscreen and happened to notice the price at various places including Walgreen's when I was researching where expiration dates were.. So i stop off at Walgreen's and their price was $6 more than their "web" price.. I asked the girl about this and she says the company wants you to order online for pickup (i'm guessing so they can sell your data on your product selection) so I said you're basically screwing over customers who just walk in.. needless to say I made them match their price..

Car dealer service center.. took car in for oil change, free vehicle inspection , and state inspection. the service agent kept pushing for oil treatment additive for around $70 or so.. the oil change was $70 to begin with since it's synthetic and a hybrid..
so i begin to ask the agent, I'm putting in fresh synthetic oil, why would I need an additive? blah blah this . blah blah that.. I looked at him and said "yeah right." so for the free vehicle inspection in which they always say I need a new interior air filter they came up with, replace wiper blades,.. which I had replaced about 2 months earlier.. yeah, right...
Car dealerships have been in real bind with virtually no inventory. God bless anyone finding themselves having to buy a new vehicle, of course used vehicles are available but crazy high prices. Dealerships are keeping the lights on churning used cars and attracting consumers into the service center.

munt

Super Anarchist
The belt
All your mass-murdering dictators, serial killers, run-of-the-mill war criminals pale in comparison to the airlines but there is one non-human entity which may surpass the airlines in terms of pure evil. It's no coincidence they often work together...Yes, I'm talking about the robotic phone system that keeps asking you inane questions and shuffling you around an endless loop which you can never escape and will never, under any circumstances allow you to speak to an accountable human.

Reactions: Mid

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Car dealerships have been in real bind with virtually no inventory. God bless anyone finding themselves having to buy a new vehicle, of course used vehicles are available but crazy high prices. Dealerships are keeping the lights on churning used cars and attracting consumers into the service center.
We bought a new car a couple months ago. We got mostly what we wanted but the inventory……even nationally……had pretty slim pickings. In keeping with the screw everybody as much as possible there was an extra entry on the sticker price related to the “shortage” of inventory. I don’t remember what it was called but I just shook my head. I negotiated most of it away before the purchase, but what a racket……

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
All your mass-murdering dictators, serial killers, run-of-the-mill war criminals pale in comparison to the airlines but there is one non-human entity which may surpass the airlines in terms of pure evil. It's no coincidence they often work together...Yes, I'm talking about the robotic phone system that keeps asking you inane questions and shuffling you around an endless loop which you can never escape and will never, under any circumstances allow you to speak to an accountable human.
Theires gotta be a greate storrey hearre, thisse sorte of invectieve dose notte come unwarrentted.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker

the person who invented this system needs to be in the same car as the inventor of speed bumps.. special hell, both of them in the same car that has to travel a road with a speed bump every 50 feet... in the trunk are all the owners of the robo-call centers..

Reactions: Mid

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Car dealer service center.. took car in for oil change, free vehicle inspection , and state inspection. the service agent kept pushing for oil treatment additive for around $70 or so.. the oil change was $70 to begin with since it's synthetic and a hybrid..
so i begin to ask the agent, I'm putting in fresh synthetic oil, why would I need an additive? blah blah this . blah blah that.. I looked at him and said "yeah right." so for the free vehicle inspection in which they always say I need a new interior air filter they came up with, replace wiper blades,.. which I had replaced about 2 months earlier.. yeah, right..

Hello Mr. Ventucky This is Dewey Scremenandhow from Toyota service.. Yea we just looked at your car, and you'll need to remortgage your house to pay for what services we're recommending.

Me.. that's nice, I'll take it under advisement... when are you going to be done with the free oil change?

To my fortune, I have a pretty decent local shop I have been working with for years. Got upset with me one time because I had him do the breaks - which he knows I can do..

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
Hello Mr. Ventucky This is Dewey Scremenandhow from Toyota service.. Yea we just looked at your car, and you'll need to remortgage your house to pay for what services we're recommending.

Me.. that's nice, I'll take it under advisement... when are you going to be done with the free oil change?

To my fortune, I have a pretty decent local shop I have been working with for years. Got upset with me one time because I had him do the breaks - which he knows I can do..
You'd be more convincing if you could spell BRAKES. ;)

Latest posts