(just saying...)

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
Due to recent experience I've had to revise my list of purest evil:
3. Satan
2. Airlines
And jumping to number 1.......BANKS!!!!
No, I'm not talking about your international banking conspiracy theories with your Rothschilds and Tripartate Commissions. It's the way they use every means imaginable to deny you any semblance of real service. Beelzebub would be proud of their automated call loops that never lead anywhere and when you do finally break through to an actual hominid they will rarely speak any recognizable language and will be less able to navigate their own decrepit website than.... Than.... Nope, I can't find a worthy analogy. Simply rotten.
I see your banks and raise you the IRS... Been trying like hell to talk to someone about a refund check for the last 3 months... longest Hold times so far... 6 hrs, 3 hrs and 5 hrs. (On speaker phone while I work)... Got hung up on every time...

I got 3 likes so not too worried, methinks he should get himself a sense of humour.

B9F18965-433B-4DB8-BAE4-97A5F2707C13.png

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
“Crowned by pain, I know a place where earth and Hell cannot strike, me, and how to braid that mystical crown, to impose upon the universe for all time.”

5DC6B89D-D7AB-4C6C-B1F0-F20ECE4F9ED2.jpeg

slap

Super Anarchist
Somewhat near Naptown
I see your banks and raise you the IRS... Been trying like hell to talk to someone about a refund check for the last 3 months... longest Hold times so far... 6 hrs, 3 hrs and 5 hrs. (On speaker phone while I work)... Got hung up on every time...
Could be due to cuts in the number of IRS employees. In 1990 the IRS had 116,425; in 2021 the IRS had 78,661 employees. Conversely, the US population in 1990 was 249M; in 2021 the US population was 337M.

130lights

Super Anarchist
Lake Michigan
I nevere saide annythinge abote datteng oune ona reglare basis. Mabey thick licke a 'hurricane' of a rommance.
So here’s a weird fact about natural redheads…it takes a lot more pain medication/anesthesia etc to produce the desired effect. I heard this recently from a medical professional, and have lived this my entire life. But I have little alcohol tolerance.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
i'd have to go with Mao / Stalin / Pol Pot / Idi Amin as they did it to their own people...

but going back to op and his rant about airlines.. I give you Walgreen's..
I need to replace my sunscreen and happened to notice the price at various places including Walgreen's when I was researching where expiration dates were.. So i stop off at Walgreen's and their price was $6 more than their "web" price.. I asked the girl about this and she says the company wants you to order online for pickup (i'm guessing so they can sell your data on your product selection) so I said you're basically screwing over customers who just walk in.. needless to say I made them match their price..

Car dealer service center.. took car in for oil change, free vehicle inspection , and state inspection. the service agent kept pushing for oil treatment additive for around $70 or so.. the oil change was $70 to begin with since it's synthetic and a hybrid..
so i begin to ask the agent, I'm putting in fresh synthetic oil, why would I need an additive? blah blah this . blah blah that.. I looked at him and said "yeah right." so for the free vehicle inspection in which they always say I need a new interior air filter they came up with, replace wiper blades,.. which I had replaced about 2 months earlier.. yeah, right...

In this state, if they replace something without getting your permission first, you don't have to pay for it.

Latest posts