Moth Rod

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
[FONT=comic sans ms']Leave it to a Mothie to make a Rat Rod even cooler. If you had a choice, which would you take - The Rat or the Moth?[/FONT]

Moth-and-Rod-low-res.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon Propper

Both mine - not sure who sent you the pic but thanks for posting. Strangely they cost about the same and are equally scary downhill. Main difference: it took two years to assemble the bits for the rat. Just an email (and requisite payment) gets you the Moth in a box in about a month.

The rat is due to make it's first appearance in the ABYC parking lot this Sunday. Hope the commodore's in a good mood.

mark1234

Hmm.. does the moth actually travel there, or is it balanced on top for the photo?

I'd take the boat.. never did understand these 'merican cars, like mine to go round corners :)

I would not be able to choose between the two.

I've always loved Sailing Anarchy, but when you start combining the two things that give me wood in one website it's dangerous.

Posting the Merc leadsled the other day almost made me cry. I sported a huge shit eating grin for couple hours.

Throw a foiling dingy on top of a rust-o-rod & you've touched a place inside me I didn't know existed.

Keep hurting me soooo good. I love it!

Both mine - not sure who sent you the pic but thanks for posting. Strangely they cost about the same and are equally scary downhill. Main difference: it took two years to assemble the bits for the rat. Just an email (and requisite payment) gets you the Moth in a box in about a month.

The rat is due to make it's first appearance in the ABYC parking lot this Sunday. Hope the commodore's in a good mood.
You are one cool MF!

MisterMoon

Super Anarchist
Let's see...

Too fat for Moth? Yes.

Not enough skilz for Moth? definitely yes.

Rat. Except that I don't have enough tats (as in none) to pull of the rat either.

Last edited by a moderator: