Muslim victims vs Christian victims

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Linky

Obama: "The attacks on tourists and Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are an attack on humanity. On a day devoted to love, redemption, and renewal, we pray for the victims and stand with the people of Sri Lanka."

Three hours later, Clinton tweeted: "On this holy weekend for many faiths, we must stand united against hatred and violence. I'm praying for everyone affected by today's horrific attacks on Easter worshippers and travelers in Sri Lanka."

As they both spelled "worshipers" the same idiosyncratic way and used the term "Easter worshippers," it is likely they either had the same writers or Clinton copied Obama

Here's what's critical: Neither used the word "Christians." And in order to avoid doing so, they went so far as to make up a new term -- "Easter worshippers" -- heretofore unknown to any Christian

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Obama and Hillary after New Zealand see a difference ?

Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms.

8:15 AM - Mar 15, 2019

My heart breaks for New Zealand & the global Muslim community. We must continue to fight the perpetuation and normalization of Islamophobia and racism in all its forms. White supremacist terrorists must be condemned by leaders everywhere. Their murderous hatred must be stopped.
7:26 AM · Mar 15, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Linky

Here's what's critical: Neither used the word "Christians." And in order to avoid doing so, they went so far as to make up a new term -- "Easter worshippers" -- heretofore unknown to any Christian
We know where you got that bit of bullshit you fucking low IQ poster.  It’s got to be sad to go through a life where even fucking Jesse Waters talks down to you.

From the last paragraph:

”the same formulation has been used on Fox News”  By a host who’s a well known christian.

You are a mendacious halfwit.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-jesse-watters-says-dems-are-pandering-to-muslims-by-using-easter-worshippers-its-a-made-up-phrase/

Last edited by a moderator:

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
At 1st I thought of saying, ‘Imagine being told your house of faith isn’t safe anymore.’ But I couldn’t say ‘imagine.’ Because of Charleston. Pittsburgh. Sutherland Springs,’” the New York Democrat tweeted.

“What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?” - AOC

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
Linky

Obama: "The attacks on tourists and Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are an attack on humanity. On a day devoted to love, redemption, and renewal, we pray for the victims and stand with the people of Sri Lanka."

Three hours later, Clinton tweeted: "On this holy weekend for many faiths, we must stand united against hatred and violence. I'm praying for everyone affected by today's horrific attacks on Easter worshippers and travelers in Sri Lanka."

As they both spelled "worshipers" the same idiosyncratic way and used the term "Easter worshippers," it is likely they either had the same writers or Clinton copied Obama

And what did Trump have to say about New Zealand vs Sri Lanka?

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Trump-tweets-then-deletes-grossly-overstated-13783644.php

He never said Christian.  He never decried violence.  You are a fucking idiot of massive proportions.  What scares me the most is the world is filled with mindless twits like yourself.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Joker, there is a patriot group in New Mexico minus a leader - job opportunity dude. I think you would be a perfect fit.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
And what did Trump have to say about New Zealand vs Sri Lanka?

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Trump-tweets-then-deletes-grossly-overstated-13783644.php

He never said Christian.  He never decried violence.  You are a fucking idiot of massive proportions.  What scares me the most is the world is filled with mindless twits like yourself.
"My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do," Trump wrote in a post on Twitter

138 people have been killed in Sri Lanka, with more that 600 badly injured, in a terrorist attack on churches and hotels. The United States offers heartfelt condolences to the great people of Sri Lanka. We stand ready to help!

Unlike Hillary and Obama he is consistent.  

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
"My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do," Trump wrote in a post on Twitter

138 people have been killed in Sri Lanka, with more that 600 badly injured, in a terrorist attack on churches and hotels. The United States offers heartfelt condolences to the great people of Sri Lanka. We stand ready to help!

Unlike Hillary and Obama he is consistent.  
The New Zealand tweet came after several about himself.  He never said Christians in the Sri Lankan tweet.  Where do worshipers go?  Churches I assume.  He never denounced violence.  He never offered prayer, only condolences.  HRC and Obama are actually praying!  

I reiterate that your OP has to be the biggest piece of shit posted today.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
The joke is ignoring trump’s original tweet which claimed 138 million were dead.

Of course,  as he demonstrates each and every day,  he’s a mendacious halfwit.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
The New Zealand tweet came after several about himself.  He never said Christians in the Sri Lankan tweet.  Where do worshipers go?  Churches I assume.  He never denounced violence.  He never offered prayer, only condolences.  HRC and Obama are actually praying!  

I reiterate that your OP has to be the biggest piece of shit posted today.
Jews worship at Synagogues,  Muslims at Mosques others call their houses of worship Temples  

Churches are Christian places of worship 

I’ll put you down as a TDS sufferer in full denial.

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
Jews worship at Synagogues,  Muslims at Mosques others call their houses of worship Temples  

Churches are Christian places of worship 

I’ll put you down as a TDS sufferer in full denial.
Ha!  

Why isn't Trump praying for nay of the victims?  Why isn't he denouncing violence?  For someone who hangs on every word uttered by Obama and HRC you seem to ignore pretty much every word uttered by Trump.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Ha!  

Why isn't Trump praying for nay of the victims?  Why isn't he denouncing violence?  For someone who hangs on every word uttered by Obama and HRC you seem to ignore pretty much every word uttered by Trump.
Because it’s the left that are afraid to insult Muslims. 

We know where you got that bit of bullshit you fucking low IQ poster.  It’s got to be sad to go through a life where even fucking Jesse Waters talks down to you.

From the last paragraph:

”the same formulation has been used on Fox News”  By a host who’s a well known christian.

You are a mendacious halfwit.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-jesse-watters-says-dems-are-pandering-to-muslims-by-using-easter-worshippers-its-a-made-up-phrase/
Hey idiot, I provided a link in the OP, to my source and it wasn’t FOX.

So go suck a Vespa’s tail pipe. 

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
The joke is ignoring trump’s original tweet which claimed 138 million were dead.

Of course,  as he demonstrates each and every day,  he’s a mendacious halfwit.
Inflation is everywhere. I would have pegged him as a quarterwit. No argument on the mendacity, however.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Gotta to love the Joke.

”sure it’s BS  and yes I’m a halfwit but I got it from some other halfwit, not named Jesse Watters,  who totally came up with it independently. So there!”

SAD!

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Troglodytarum said:
as a passover worshiper, I say... FBHO, FHRC  et al.

I have no words that would not get me permabanned from this site.
Given the only thing that will get you permabanned is accusing a member of being a pedophile, I'm not sure what you mean.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Troglodytarum said:
as a passover worshiper, I say... FBHO, FHRC  et al.

I have no words that would not get me permabanned from this site.
Don’t be a pussy..