N2E wheather - Mark What's the scoop?

Coolerking

LBC
Nope, watching from the sidelines....like usual these days, I get my fix of Mexico doing the Score races, bike support, good to see the guys getting some good pace, the bummer is that the breeze/seas are forecast to buid to near epic level in the next 24-36 hours, most of my amigos in the fleet on the big boats will turn and burn at the finish buoy, but everyone else might be parked for a bit waiting it out.......no biggie either way its only 54 miles from San Diego right?.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigrpowr

Super Anarchist
The 805
Nope, watching from the sidelines....like usual these days, I get my fix of Mexico doing the Score races, bike support, good to see the guys getting some good pace, the bummer is that the breeze/seas are forecast to buid to near epic level in the next 24-36 hours, most of my amigos in the fleet on the big boats will turn and burn at the finish buoy, but everyone else might be parked for a bit waiting it out.......no biggie either way its only 54 miles from San Diego right?.
i think i did that race about 8 times from 86-94 or so , and turn and burn wasn't in anyone's vocabulary back then. the bahia was a mess, and fun !

Coolerking

LBC
i think i did that race about 8 times from 86-94 or so , and turn and burn wasn't in anyone's vocabulary back then. the bahia was a mess, and fun !
Yup, I was doing the same thing in the same place....first Ensenada race was on a tradewinds 40.....blooper and all....

bigrpowr

Super Anarchist
The 805
Yup, I was doing the same thing in the same place....first Ensenada race was on a tradewinds 40.....blooper and all....

i did 4 on a catalina 30 ! then a couple on a shock 34gp , then on our andrews 56 , finishing before sun up was always the best .