Naked sailing day

Grey Dawn

Anarchist
Annapolis
So, you like to sail and like to get naked. Yep, someone from Buffalo put it all together. See https://www.buffalorising.com/2017/07/the-inaugural-world-naked-sailing-day-buffalo-ny/
WNSDBuffaloRising-22.jpg

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
SailBlueH2O said:
Columbus Day Regatta ,Miami, 70's 80's before it was over...
Did that one too, on a Reynolds 33. Bizarre gathering and we were flying a hull through the whole clusterf__k. Pretty silly in retrospect.

Boink

Super Anarchist
Did that one too, on a Reynolds 33. Bizarre gathering and we were flying a hull through the whole clusterf__k. Pretty silly in retrospect.
Oh, come on; so be so hard on yourself, the Reynolds 33 was more flawed with its final execution, rather than being silly......

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Don't be so hard on the boat! We had naked women swimming after it in our wake. I couldn't get the skipper to stop.

tmark

My wife still refuses to pose ....
In fact, she doesn't believe that it's expected of her ...
What's a guy to do ... ?

Sorry but our foredeck must wear PFDs. I do not want to criticize but I think they needed to spend a little more time leaning on the genoa halyard winch and a little less time leaning on each other. I agree with a prior comment, one power boat wake might give him a painful anchor override.

Hwyl

Anarchist
The girl on the front page looks a lot like a girl who used to windsurf naked in Christmas Cove in the USVI. I think it is her, but my 40 year memory may be tricking me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lono

Anarchist
The girl on the front page looks a lot like a girl who used to windsurf naked in Christmas Cove in the USVI. I think it is her, but my 40 year memory may be tricking me.
I think I met her during Hook in and Hang on... damn long time ago