never fuckin' mind

Bump-n-Grind

Get off my lawn.
Chesapeake Bay/Vail
Burgess Meredith?
RT: What is Vicki Marlowe's secret?

EP: Well, it's not what it says in here. Vicki Marlowe's secret is that she's making a half a million bucks a year and she still collects alimony from me, in my present reduced circumstances. Well, anyway... I have the satisfaction of knowing that all of her pictures have been stinkers since I stopped writing them. Rockwell, my boy, never, I repeat never marry a movie actress.

RT: You married three of them.

EPI know. It was like eating peanuts. Once I started, I couldn't stop.

Boathavn

Hof & Gammel Dansk - Skål !
It was here.

The battlefield was here.

The Cathenigians Carthaginians defending the city were attacked by three Roman legions.

They were brave, but they couldn't hold. They were massacred.

...2000 years ago.

I was here.

Last edited:
Look! We've figured it seventeen different ways, and every time we figured it, it was no good, because no matter how we figured it, somebody don't like the way we figured it! So now, there's only one way to figure it. And that is, every man, including the old bag, for himself!

And then you fix yourselves all up..
Fix yourselves all up.
Walk down the street like a king!
Back to the old neighborhood...
See the force.
The dames! The dames!
All with a big hello..
A big hello for old Smiler!
...good old Smiler...everybody's friend...

Last edited:

Talchotali

Capt. Marvel's Wise Friend
Vancouverium BC
I distrust a close-mouthed man. He generally picks the wrong time to talk and says the wrong things. Talking's something you can't do judiciously unless you keep in practice. Now, sir. We'll talk, if you like. I'll tell you right out. I'm a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk.

Last edited: