New SA look after website overhaul

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
OK, so I have mixed feelings. I like that the new owners have returned to the previous Web forum layout. That part is mucho better.

But the Ad banners top and bottom suck mangy dog dick! Ok no. Worse than that..... it would be like witnessing Bull Gaytor (aka @Fakenews ) sucking a mangy dog's dick in your living room while you were trying to watch Friends.

Just saying.

Howard Juno

.....and when you scroll to the bottom of the page - which takes no time at all because of the ads you get the same two ads? Random Pics thread is all thumbnails? wtf??

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
OK, so I have mixed feelings. I like that the new owners have returned to the previous Web forum layout. That part is mucho better.

But the Ad banners top and bottom suck mangy dog dick! Ok no. Worse than that..... it would be like witnessing Bull Gaytor (aka @Fakenews ) sucking a mangy dog's dick in your living room while you were trying to watch Friends.

Just saying.
I don't know what I've done right, but I never see any Ads here at all:unsure:
Some people are going to really hate the smilies . They are pretty awful.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Yay. We can edit our old posts.
For how long?

Let the gaslighting begin...

---

Also, really not digging the "Home" button on Forums taking you to the mythical front page. I'm going to have to re-train myself. Of course, I'm here so little now that will probably not happen.

Latest posts