New SA look after website overhaul

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Site still sucks on a mobile device and as Ish noted, many have left this place because of it. I can’t quite get myself to move on yet because there is no logout feature available on my iPhone. Still didn’t like the insult from the tech admin and no apology for it makes this place less inviting.

Plus, I don’t like seeing pictures of toenail fungus halfway through the thread….

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Since I don't do SA on mobile (I waste too much time here as it is) I am fine with it - my one minor point was being able to log in anonymously wasn't the same but then I found out how to do it. Like now. I would explain why but then I would have to, you know...

Ishmael

Fuctifino
So…..maybe this is an easy setting I’ve overlooked but…….when someone replies to a post that has a picture, all I see is the reply with a link to the picture. If I want to understand the post I have to click on the link to see the picture. Is that just the way it is or is it a setting or?

I loved that show……

I think it's a setting. I requested that the reply showed the picture, but apparently they are more concerned with saving bandwidth than saving their audience.

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
I'm sure it's been mentioned above but I actually like the ignore feature - its very robust! The only downside is that its so effective, I'll occasionally lose thread continuity but that's a tiny price to pay IMHO.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
The ignore feature works nicely. Too bad the rest of it has done a Trump thing, and taken us back to AOL ca. 1995.

Now the ignore feature is fucked. I'm supposed to see who is posting, but not what. That worked up until yesterday or so, now the posts of the ignored are totally missing.

Is there a warranty on this software? Time to claim a refund, it's garbage.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
You no who you startteng to sonde licke?

1658520291843.jpeg

Now the ignore feature is fucked. I'm supposed to see who is posting, but not what. That worked up until yesterday or so, now the posts of the ignored are totally missing.

you need to check the "But Stalk Them Still Anyway" option,

if you would miss the ignored

kinda like telling the judge you want the X's new phone#/address as part of the divorce

Jkdubz808

Megatron
Stuart, FL
Still talking about this I see.

I've gotten used to it. I haven't messed with all the setting, but now that I am in quarantine off the coast of Africa it will give me something to do lol.

Latest posts