Virgulino Ferreira

Super Anarchist
Brazil
1654903024218.png

This new look stinks.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Where's the "go to first unread" function?

Having all pics as thumbnails blows - looking at Hobot's thread means clicking on every fucking pic just to see what it is.

At least they didn't delete Hobb's thread this time.

What happened to the "Popularity Contest"?

Updates are supposed to improve things - WTF got improved?

Edit - post numbers are back - Yay.

techadmin

Administrator
Staff member

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
I've likely said this about every upgrade since the BB format, but this sucks!

Can you send my my old avatar too? (It was an unique picture; one I took myself.)

Everyone has hated every upgrade and bitched violently about them for a couple of weeks.

Then they get used to it, and get attached to the new software as they figure out how to work it.

Then there's an upgrade, and everyone wants the software they bitched so violently about at the last upgrade back...

Lather, rinse, repeat.

This too shall pass.

bowman81

Super Anarchist
Australia
Guess again - it goes to the first post on page one in the thread
It seems that you need to recreate all your 'bookmarks' once you've read a thread in the upgraded version the next time it automatically takes you to the first unread post. A bit of a PIA but it works.

Posts per page seem to be at 20,is this a global setting or individual? Is individual where do I change it, if global can we increase it to at least 50?

Charlie Foxtrot

Super Anarchist
Floriduh
OMG, the boobs in National Cleavage Day are tiny! Huge, silicone monstrosities, but still tiny!

And now, I have a Well-known member. Well, I'm quite proud of it, but I fail to see why anyone else would care.