New US Ambassador to Canada is retarded

HuronBouy

Anarchist
Canada
The new US Ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft believes both sides of the climate change debate.

Climate change is fake I believe that..

Climate change is real, I believe that too!

Honest to fucking Christ is this the best your country can come up for an ambassador with while screwing us in the ass on trade. You would think you would want to placate us somehow!

Let the jingoistic defense/ hate begin 

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
But she said she's going to introduce Southern Manners here.

Does that mean that we (well, all those other Canadians anyway) are going to become even MORE polite?

HuronBouy

Anarchist
Canada
If  Southern Manners means carrying Tiki torches and saluting Nazi symbols that would make the term an oxymoron, no ???  

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Honest to fucking Christ is this the best your country can come up for an ambassador with while screwing us in the ass on trade. You would think you would want to placate us somehow!
I'll see if we can get her swapped out with Newt's wife...of course that means you get Newt.  Be careful what you wish for.  

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
Canada.   

We realize you may not appreciate our sending Mrs. Kraft up there.    You may not appreciate a lady from the states teaching you manners, but we are certain you will politely listen.   She has several very strong credentials, making her the natural choice.   She is very rich.   She is a Republican.   She gave Mr. Trump over a quarter of a million US dollars since he couldn't afford to buy the Presidency without help.   Although that seems like a small amount by half percenter status, she is a true patriot and provided millions of dollars to various Republican Superpacs.  That makes her millions of times more important then a mere citizen like myself.   She has ties to fossil fuels, so you needn't fear any lectures regarding your fracking.   We trust that when you realize she has the interests of the Alberta oil fields at heart you will figuratively embrace her (though you can grab her pussy as well if you so desire.  Such behavior is considered OK for Republicans).    She speaks an obscure dialect of one of your languages, but a translator will still be recommended.   

Signed:

Unworthy residents of the United States.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I'm never going to forgive you for not sending us Sarah for the job. That would have been a lot of fun - this woman looks like a boringly routine Trumpeter.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Hillary said:
This must be fake news then. Looks more like Yes and Yes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zealand-homes-not-sale-foreigners-under-pm-100949167.html

Wellington (AFP) - Overseas buyers will no longer be allowed to purchase existing homes in New Zealand, Prime Minister-elect Jacinda Ardern said Tuesday, as she unveiled a raft of policy deals made with her coalition partners.

The move to tackle soaring property prices was agreed during lengthy negotiations between the Labour Party leader and populist powerbroker Winston Peters to form a new government that also includes the Green Party.

Ardern announced plans to slash immigration and focus on regional development and job creation.

Anti-immigration campaigner Peters, whose support was crucial for Ardern to form a ruling coalition in the 120-seat parliament, said a message has been sent that New Zealand was "no longer for sale".
1.It's a policy..not law

and 2.it doesn't apply to residents..so how is it racist?

"We have agreed on banning the purchase of existing homes by foreign buyers," she said, specifying that the new rules only applied to non-residents.

It's aimed at preventing the sort of soaring home prices that we have in Australia due to foreign investment.

You are an idiot.

Latest posts